.:Chapter 41:. Shiray Lancaster

Shiray's POV

Uhm. . . Venice and Denise interrupted me from drawing anime. . . They were crying and told me that they told their story. . . Our past.

Well. . . Since this is just gonna go to no where if I say nothing, then I wouldn't be fair. Yes, you would know me as a ship addict. . . But I am not that shippy? When I am serious.

So, let's start my journey.

Lancaster, a kingdom full of. . . Castors. We have a great alliance to Mohica, the kingdom of the dead, and spirits. Most of the people here have contracts. Those people who are strong, spiritualy and physically. . .

Have strong spirits. Heck they may even resurrect the dead. But it costs their lives. I was born the time when my father was summoning Eros. . . I think that's why I became addicted to ships.

Artemis came, I don't know how she came here but she did. She helped my mother give birth to me. If you'll ask, do I have a brother? No, all of the attempts that my mother having children, they die.

Some in her womb, some after they got born. I was the only survivor. I was the fifth child, actually. I would have fpur brothers, but they died as babies.

That's why, when I am going to be married, my last name shall be kept. My baby shall have my maiden's name.

You'll wonder who was my teacher, guess what. . . It's Aphrodite and Eros. Yeah. . . I think that's why I'm addicted to ships. They actually teached me about. . . Stuff also love, don't forget love and ships. Once, Zeus actually stumbled into the room and said. . . "Percabeth." Then left. We all had a moment of silence until Aphrodite said.

"Well that was akward." Me and Eros laughed at her comment about Zeus. She actually was stylish, of course she was thw goddess of beauty, love, sexuality, and thats all I know.

Well, at least I ain't stuck with Demeter. I mostly spent my time with them and not my parents. When I play, I usually played with them. We also met other friends but they left to somewhere.

Veronica though. . . I hate them. Torture, that's what made Elcia sadistic.

Blood stain. . . It still haunts me until this very day. Collin, Megumi, Mr. And Mrs. Hunter dying. . . Elcia and Ryosuke moving.

Isabelle, Axel, Ethan, and Andrew staying inside. . . Almost everything changed, really.

Then comes Roozvelt. When Kyuumi and Faruru came, everything seems. . . Suspicious.

Well, that's just a theory, they might be a part of Veronica? Who knows?

~~~

WAII IS IT GETTING SHORTER?

WAII ELI, WAII????

-Eli/Ruby

>● 433 ●<