.:Chapter 36:. The Past of Two

Ruby's POV

"OH. MY. GOD!!! ELIII, WHERE WERE YOU?!" Shiray screamed at the top of her lungs as she flailed her arms around. "Uhhh, none of your concern." Elcia smiled. "Eli, it's in our concern since you were gone for the whole night. Where did you go?" Loraine asked.

"Uhm, oh! Quickly, we're gonna be late!" Elcia exclaimed as she hesitated. Loraine just sighed and went to her room as Shiray tailed behind her. Shiray glared at Elcia as if saying 'me, you, later'. Elcia just nodded at Shiray's gesture and slammed the door shut.

She sighed at relief. "Let me guess, the three are out eating, right?" Elcia asked. I nodded as I stood up and striped, and wore my school uniform. She did the same. "What did you do?" I asked as I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. "Uhm, I know that you won't tell this to anyone, so. . ." She stopped.

She ran towards me and whispered into my ear, "I was with Ethan," those words made me blush. So did she. She did her buisiness as brushed her teeth too, avoiding eye contact. I rinsed the toothpaste out as I gave her a smile. "At least I'm not the only one with a boyfriend." She spat out the water and smiled at me.

"Thanks Ruby. Even though I might've not been your friend for long, I still see you as a good friend." She frowned as she leaned at the sink. "Shiray might've spilled this. But to be honest, I see other people, wether they are normal or not, are still the same. Elder Rhea gets mad at my friends and I when we do something wrong. But to be honest, even though we are not blood related. . . She thinks we are still a family." She closed her eyes.

"Everyone of her students is a family to her. She is a motherly presence, just like Lady Emily. Each kingdom has a virtue. Imperial's is Family. Baron's is Strictness. Fatum is Friend. Mohica is Spirit. Lancaster is Summon. . . And. . . Veronica is Revenge or Outcast." She said. "Veronica was a nice kingdom before but. . . That was changed because of the corruption of the King that they have. That King was still at a young age that's why he was easily corrupted. The previous King was foolish, he should've thought that his son wasn't of age to rule a kingdom." Elcia shook her head with disapproval.

"Anyways, I'll just see you later Ruby, I have Physics with Loraine." She said as she grabbed her stuff and walked out. I just sighed and walked out with my bag.

I wonder how Isabelle and Axel are doing here. I haven't saw Laxo for sometime too. I wonder what happened.

I just sighed and opened the door to my room, which is Mythology. I saw some girls glaring daggers at me while I walked towards Lucas and sat near him. He was obviously alseep because of Xander I think. Asking advises to treat a girl. Why not just ask a girl about it. But the more that I think about it, is that Ella and Xander will be a thing.

Oh jeez, here I go again with Shiray's virus. "Ey Ruby." Denise sat beside me and placed her bag down. I just smiled at her. She puffed her cheeks. I just sighed "Mythology, your specialty." I said. She smiled and said "I am sorry, I spent my time reading Rick Riordan's books and some other mythology books. It's fascinating. Once you read about it, you get addicted."

"Just like what happened to Eli and Faye?" I asked. She nodded.

"Oh jeez. . ." I face palmed myself. "I don't wanna be infected by your virus on being addicted to Percy Jackson." I said.

"And Harry Potter," she added in. "Don't forget that."

I frowned at her actions as our teacher stepped into the room. We all stood up to greet her. Lucas immediately bolted up and rubbed his eye, making some girls scream. Which made the teacher get mad at them which they immediately sat down on their seats.

I just stared at Lucas as if saying 'You idiot!', he looked at me and winked. Which of course, made me blush. I looked away as other girls glared at me.