Character Info

Please read Chapter 8 & 9 first before this....It will contain spoilers for the characters ._.

If u dont ur a party pooper u souper 😑

If u did follow me good 😇😊

-Eli/Ruby

~~~

Name: Ruby Tyler

Age: 16

Birthday: October 6

Magic: Void magic, Teleportation

Race: Human

Occupation: Magic user, Student, Master

Family: Yuuta Tyler (Brother)
Layla Tyler (Mother)
Boris Tyler (Father)
Lena Tyler (Cousin)

Past: Her parents died when she young. Her brother told her this but she forgot to ease the pain. Thus her older brother takes care of her, they lived in the elven forest until she was 10 years old. She lives with her brother since then.

Appearance: Ruby has black hair that reaches until her rib cage, she has deep blue eyes, she usually wears this necklace with a Sapphire in the middle of it in caged by a silver lining. (It is hidden under neath her clothes.) She has a blue ribbon tied to her right side of her hair that has a silver bell.

) She has a blue ribbon tied to her right side of her hair that has a silver bell

~~~

Name: Haru Drevis

Age: 16

Birthday: January 16

Magic: Water magic, Healing magic, Manipulation magic

Race: Half Wolf, Half Vampire

Occupation: Familiar, Student, Healer

Family: Sen Drevis (Brother)
Lily Drevis (Mother)
Jude Drevis (Father)
Rhea Drevis (Grandmother)

Past: Her parents died when she was 5 years old, she and her brother lived with their grandmother. She then met Kazuya and Ruby after a few weeks later. Until Ruby left and she was left alone with Kazuya and her brother.

Appearance: Haru has waist lenght Silver hair, Emerald green eyes, she wears a colar like chocker that she some what have, She has a bushy white colored tail and white ears.