.:Chapter 33:.

Ruby's POV

"Surprisingly, we're not that concerned that she killed a person." Denise said. "Seriously?!" Kyuumi exlcaimed.

"Yes, we have already seen her kill people before." Venice said

"Sooo, how did your mission go? Did you meet Poseidon?" I asked

"Oh, our mission was not that. So we didn't see him." Faruru said

I gave a sad face. "Seriously, you want us to see the god of the sea when you're not even with us. But I, Denise Cathy Baron, the daughter of the goddess of youth, Juventas shall claim the throne of the kingdom of Baron." Denise said.

"Can I ask you something?" I said as I looked at Denise's eyes.

She nodded. "Who's your brother? Also, how did things go at Camp Jupiter?" I excitedly asked. Her face darkened.

"Uhm. . . Ruby---" Denise raised her hand up, signaling Shiray to stop. "My brother is Jason Grace. I know, his last name isn't Baron. It's because that he lived in a normal life with his mother. My father fell in love with Jason's  mother, thus, he married her. Jason kept his mother's last name. He didn't went with the last name of Baron. Though, he was the heir of the throne since he is the only boy in the family. We are the only royal family that didn't has a boy that carries the royal blood line." She explained

"I was the only one who carries it. My sister Thalia, she joined the hunters of Artemis. My father didn't want to interfere with her life choices since he might think that if he said the wrong word, Thalia might push him away from her life. He was scared of loosing us. For the past few days since Thalia left, he wasn't even talking to me anymore. As if something was wrong. . ."

"I didn't know the reason, that's why I came here. At Roozvelt academy since my friends were going here too. I didn't felt alone."

"In the castle, I was all alone. But though, I was scared to move away from camp. . . Where my current friends are. . . They said it was okay for me to leave. . . They are waiting for me there."

"Oh, I am sorry to hear that." I said

"Well, we need to go now." Denise said as she stood up. Everyone went out except Elcia and I.

"You said you found it out. What was it?" I asked her. "I told you already, it's for us to know and for you find out." She said as she took a sip from her coffee.

I heaved a sigh, "Am I always the one who doesn't know anything?" I asked. "Your power is the strongest in history. But some day, the lost power will be revealed. . . No one has inherited that power since. . . A million or so?" She said.

"You mean. . . It's a strong as the power of the creator of the whole universe?" I asked. She then pursed her lips. "It is the magic of the creator. . . The magic itself is dangerous. Capable of destroying and creating things. . . Even magic. The last person who inherited it. . . Died when she was born. She destroyed the whole village."

My jaws dropped. "But the one who will inherit it now will live longer. Being friends with a special child." She said as she smilled.

"A special friend?" I asked as I titled my head.

"We shall talk about that. . . When you have your child." Elcia said with a grin. I blushed.

"W-wait what?!" Before I could even ask, she already was gone.

"Ruby? I see that you are alone." A familiar face popped out of no where. "Oh, hey Faruru." I said with a warm smile.

"Hmm. . . I wonder where Elcia is, she should be with you." She said as she placed her hand under her chin.