.:Chapter 26:. Damn You Shiray!!

Axel's POV

I sighed. "Huh? What's wrong, twin?" She asked. "Is it about Ruby?" She asked again.

I just nodded as I layed down on the grass.

"What did she do?"

"I don't know if I can tell her what I am to her..." I replied

"You mean US!" She exclaimed

"Yeah, what evs." I said

"You sound like Shiray." She said while pouting. I chuckled at the sight of her face. I sat up. "She needs to wait at the right time..." I said in a serious tone. Isabelle stopped pouting and looked at me with an emotionless mask. "You have to before everything tears apart." She said in a cold tone.

"She needs more time to get used to her life, Isabelle." I said

She gritted her teeth. "Why do you always want people to wait?!" She yelled. I just simply replied with a 'tsk'.

Her eyes shifted from their soft and gentle look into a angry and spine shivering look.

I backed down and looked down. She took that as a sign of defeat. She then grinned. She layed her head onto my lap as she fell asleep.

I just looked up at the blue sky...

"We'll see you soon... Ruby."

~~~

Ruby's POV

"Rubaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!" Shiray's voice echoed through the hall ways as she was trying to find me. I tried to hide my ears and tail. Yes... Neko ears... And tail... I was hiding behind a curtain. Yes, this surprised me but she hasn't found me yet. She was pinching my cheeks and all.

I was hating it... SHE EVEN TOUCHED MY TAIL.!!

MY TAILLLL!!!

My tail is so sensitive... And I hate it. 😕

.:|Flashback on what happened.|:.

"Ruby!" Shiray called me as she was sounding like Eevee.

"Hmm?" - me

"I cast thee to be a neko!" She said as she zapped me with magic. Purple smoke surrounded me. When the smoke vanished, I felt something behind me and something on my head.

"OMG!! IT WORKED!!!" She exclaimed

I tilted my head. "Wh---Meow." I said instead of 'what' it came out as 'meow'.

"GOD DAMNIT SHIRAY!!" I exclaimed

She giggled. "Hey--- SHIRAY WHAT DID YOU DO?! OMG, RUBY LOOKS SO KAWAII!!" Ven said as she tackled me onto the floor. "D-d-den!! Help!!" I called out. "Lel. Denise is not here." She said.

;w; - me

"Kill me now." I said. Venice giggled, "It only lasts for a day, gurl." She said as she got off me. I sat up. Shiray pinched me cheeks. "Ye. A day for me to have fun with kitty." She said as she gave me a smirk. My spine shivered since I knew that she was gonna do stuff that I wouldn't like.

I stood up. "Imma pee." I said as I pointed to the bathroom. Shiray stood next to Ven. I slowly walked towards the bathroom... Then I.... RAN!!

I ran through the hallways. I felt Shiray behind me. I went to a turn and hid behind a curtain.

.:|End of Flashback.|:.

I went with my cat instincts and I just ran towards the boy's dormitory. I opened a door and went in. I then locked it tight.