.:Chapter 27:. Fennekin?

Ruby's POV

I sat down onto Faye's bed as she jumped down onto it making her bounce up and down.

"Shooooo...?" Faye asked

"Why so gloomy?"

"Oh... uhm...." was the only thing that I could say.

She just frowned as she crawled towards the bed side table to get the small carton of milk. She punctured the straw and took a sip. "Luciel told me that you have a boyfie." She said in a teasing manner. I slapped her shoulder gently.

"Who's Luciel?" I asked to change te subject.

"You've met her... Buuuuut.... I don't wanna be a KJ and ruin the surprise." She said as she rolled her head onto my lap.

She heaved a sigh. "To tell the truth. She was known as Luciel since she was a child... Elder Rhea told us that her parents died so she wanted to be called like her name right now." She said as she looked at the ceiling.

"She loves humans at a different manner that her relatives didn't.... Her mother married her father that was human, her relatives became mad at her mother so they made her leave the clan."

"They made her choose wether to stay here and leave the human or to leave and stay with the human. Of course, she chose to stay with the human since her love was strong. Soon after they got married." She said

She heaved another sigh. "Being a human is hard, but being an another being is harder. You can face hardships that are greater than humans. We can handle stuff that you humans don't." She said with a stern face.

"But you are the type of human that faces greater hardships than ours." She said as she looked into my blue eyes. "W-w-what?" I asked. "Being a Void class is hard. People hunt you down for you're power. It's hard, you know." She said.

"In sometime, they'll hunt you down. But we won't let that happen." She said as she sat up, still starring into my eyes.

"Trust us." She said with assuring eyes. I smiled at her. Her eyes sparkled as she smiled back. She heaved a sigh. "I only wish Isabelle was here." She said. I tilted my head, "Isabelle Imperial?" I asked. She nodded. "The twin of Axel Imperial, or as his fake name says, Nile Imperial." She said.

"Why does he have a fake name?" I asked. "It's not fake, he has two names in particular. Nile is just the human couterpart of his." She said. "Counterpart? You mean like Kat Vicop?" I asked. "Yes. Nile and Kat are humans. So, hunters expect less from them. We hide in Kat and Nile." She said.

"Kat must be informative like you." I said. "Maybe, I haven't met her. She goes to the public school of Imperial." She said. My eyes widened. "WAIT?! I REMEMBER HER!!! SHE'S THE SMART AND FUNNY ONE!!" I screamed. She giggled. "Counterparts are just a like." She said.

"Huh..." is all that I could say.

"Like I said, Zeus is a drama queen!" I heard someone say from outside the door.

"Welp, Den and Loraine are fighting over gods now." Faye said with a giggle

"But he's you're grandfather!" I heard Loraine reply.

"He's still a drama queen." Denise said and I felt like she crossed her arms.

"Yeah, yeah." Loraine said

*Knock knock*

"Come in!" Faye exclaimed

The door opened revealing Denise and Loraine. "You know that I sleep here, right?" She said to Denise. Denise stayed silent.