.:Chapter 24:.

Ruby's POV

"RUBAYLINA!!!!" Venice said as she tackled/hugged me. I was just reading a book before she entered. Denise and the others fell onto random beds. "Yeah, they pretty much did all of the job since my scythe isn't complete yet..." Venice said as she looked at Denise.

"You slacked off?" I asked. She shook her head. "Correction: she just stood there, drinking water." Denise said with her remaining strength. Venice pouted, "true..." she just said. "Oh, Elcia wanted to train with you. She will teach you how to use a sword." She said.

I heavily sighed. I just stood up, it was followed by Venice falling onto my bed. I walked towards the training area.

I saw Elcia standing there. "Elcia!!" I called over to her as I ran. "Hey," she replied. She pointed a sword directly at me. She then held onto the tip of the blade. I grabbed it. "Have some heft." I said. "I'll try to take it easy... If I can..." she said she unseathed her blade. "I'll let you take the first step." She said as she positioned her self.

I rushed at her with my blade, I attempted to hit her but she just blocked with her sword. "C'mon! Make a move!" I said. She pushed the blade back with force, making me slide back. In a blink of an eye, I saw her in front of me, pointing her weapon at my neck.

"See." She said as she seathed her sword. "I'll have you spar with Spade" she said as she walked away. Her image was replaced with Spade's. "Do your best." Spade said.

A few hit there a few hits here. Not a single scratch was on Spade. While on the other hand, I was full of cuts, and some wounds... I think?

"Hmm... It willl take some time but you can manage." He said. I felt the blood drip down from my wounds to the hard, dusty floor. He sighed in frustration. "Tsk. Humans." He said in an emotionless voice.

I felt my wounds slowly close. I felt a little bit light headed from the blood loss. "The longer you train, the better." He said. I readied myself for his attacks.

"Well, I'm gonna try!" I said with a smile.

~~Few days of training~~

Sounds of metal being hit together echoed around the training room. "Getting good." He said as he seathed his sword.

"I believe she will weild a sword as her weapon." I heard Elcia say. I looked at the doorway of the training room to see Elcia leaning onto the wall. "Try using you're magic." She said. I tilted my head.

"Release you're magic onto your sword. Once it hits the person, it sucks them up." She said as she closed her eyes.

"Whuuuuttt?" I asked. Elcia sighed. "Okay, I'm just messing with you." I said as I pointed my sword at a training dummy. I felt some energy leave my body, just a teeny bit. I threw the sword at the dummy. Limb by limb, the sword swallowed it.

I walked towards the sword, the blade was stained with the color black. I picked it up and seathed it. "Good job. You're weapon now is a sword." She said as she placed her hand onto my shoulder.

"Now, get back to our dorm. It's late." She said. I just simply followed her instructions, confused. As I opened the door, I was greeted by the moon. I just walked back to my dorm. But before I can even reach it, a hand grabbed my wrist. The person pinned me to the wall.

I saw Lucas. My face turned red. "Ruby..." he said. Before I can even say anything, he placed his soft lips onto mine. My eyes widened. The kiss was passionate.

(I AM SO SOWWEH FOR U GUYS WHO KNOW HOW TO KISS XD. IDK HOW XD.)

My heart raced as he deepened the kiss. He circled his arms around my waist as he pulled me onto is chest, while our lips are still attached to each other. After some time, I kissed back. My mind was starting to get blurry when... "Ehem." I heard someone say. Lucas parted his lips. I saw big brother. "Well, that was a great show." He said as he slowly clapped. "Lucas, take care of Ruby. That's all." He said. I was about to talk when... "He already asked permission." He said as he walked back to his dorm.

"You're now mine. My girlfriend... My wife." He said as he kissed me again.

~~~

HAII

I MADE A MOVE ON RUBY X LUCAS XD

AYEEE

OMG

I KNOW DIS CHAPPY IS SHORT BUT DEAL WIT IT XD

ANYWAYS

BAII MINASAN

-Eli/Ruby

>● 793 ●<