.:Chapter 48:. The Truth

3rd Person's POV

(You're probably asking why am I writing this in 3rd person. If not, just don't mind this little note. It's because of the fact that I got addicted on writing in 3rd person because of HB Amino. So, yeah. I thought of just writting it differently once and a while.)

Ruby and Quinn stopped in front of the door. Quinn laughed and smiled as she regained her usual self. When they entered, they saw Kyuumi placing down a picture frame back onto the bed side table.

"Hey," She said with her usual smile. Ruby sat next to her as Quinn jumped onto her bed. "Gods, my back hurts!" She complained in which Ruby and Kyuumi laughed at.

"Hey, I'm not joking here." Quinn said as she stared at the two. "Yeah, yeah. We'll get to that." Kyuumi said as she stood up from her bed and fixed herself. She grabbed the brush that was on her bed side table as she stood in front of the mirror and started brushing her hair.

Ruby stood up as she grabbed a bottle of lotion and started removing Quinn's shirt and bra. Quinn layed down on her belly as Kyuumi poured some lotion onto her hand. She then started massaging Quinn's back, in which she enjoyed.

Ruby sat onto Kyuumi's bed, giggling. She folded Quinn's shirt and placed it onto Kyuumi's bed with her bra. "Oh yeah, right there. Do it harder!" Quinn said as she started moaning in pleasure.

Kyuumi backed away as Ruby stared at her eyes wide. "Oh my dear gods, Quinn. What the hell was that?! Quinn, for whoever was outside will be thinking something else! Please don't freaking moan you pervert!" Kyuumi said as she started massaging her back again. Quinn giggled at Kyuumi.

(Lord kill me now for I have sinned)

"Thank you. I do like men a lot though." Quinn said randomly in which none of them replied to.

There was a moment of silence until Quinn spoke up. "So, Ruby, what would you like for your gift on your birthday?" She asked. Ruby looked up at her. "Uhm, anything would be fine, really." She said as she fiddled with the blanket.

"Really? Don't you want to make that much more specific?" Asked Kyuumi. Ruby shook her head. "It's really up to you guys, I don't really mind anything that your guys choose. I'm not that picky." Ruby said before laying down onto the bed.

Kyuumi just sighed before stopping as she wiped her hands on a towel. Quinn sat up and stretched. "That felt good." She said a she started putting on her clothes on.

"Guys, can I ask you something?" Ruby said as she covered her eyes with her arm. "Sure, what is it?" Asked Quinn. "Who was I before coming here?" Kyuumi bit her bottom lip.

"A-ask Arthur, we don't really know much on that. We tend to forget stuff easily." Quinn stutered. Ruby scoffed as she stood up. She went to them as she tackled them to the bed. She hugged them really tight. "R-ruby. . . You're choking us." Said Kyuumi in which Ruby lets go.

"But in all honesty, Ruby... asking Arthur about your past wouldn't be the best idea to choose. He might do something that you will regret to even ask. Just... lay low for now and he might even say it on your birthday." Said Quinn as she fidgeted with the hem of her skirt as Kyuumi was staring out of no where before standing up and walking to me. She ruffled my hair as she just gave me a smile. "It's okay. You don't have to wait for that long, it's only two days left before your borthday. Should be close enough."

(Spelt Birthday liek det for a purpose...)

Ruby sighed in defeat as she just gave in. "Fine, fine... just... promise me to explain who I was before. I asked Arthur last time but he made excuses to avoid it. What a lazy geezer." Ruby said as she crossed her arms with her cheeks puffed as Quinn scoffed. "Oh you just don't know Arthur that well. He may seem suspicious but he has a reason for everything. He's lived long enough to know such things. He's a wise man, but wise men make mistakes that they cannot reverse. Since he's lived long, the mistakes that he has made are endless. Such a shame." Quinn shook her head with disapproval as Kyuumi bit her bottom lip.

"You can't really stop making mistakes. It's what the Fates have decided on those who are mortal." She said.

"Mortal? But isn't Arthur immortal?" Ruby asked with curiousity lingering in her words.

"Arthur... no, he's mortal. Some people can live to a million years if lived right. He can die in battle like a normal person or die of anything. But not age." Quinn clenched her fists as she took a deep breath in to calm herself as she looked to Ruby and gave her a gentle smile.

"Just don't worry about anything, it'll be fine."

Ruby had second thoughts. She just waved them away as she stood up and fixed her skirt. "Well anyways, nice chat, I'll be going now. Bye." She said as she walked to the door and went out.

"The question is... is it really going to be okay?" Kyuumi crossed her arms as she leaned onto the wall, grimacing as Quinn hung her head. "I don't know, Kyuu... I don't really know what's fated to happen to this hell hole we call home. We'll just have to wait and see."

"But don't you feel bad about lying to Ruby?"

"I do, it's just that, we can protect her in ways that we can't right now. We have to sell our souls to her. To live protecting her with our lives."

"Sounds cheesy enough. Let's believe it." Kyuumi sighed as she walked to Quinn and kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry Kyuu for dragging you into this."

"No, it's fine... remember our promise? We'll be together til' death..."

~~~

HAII MINASAN,

NO TIEM LONG SEE!

Just you know... lazy to right as usually c;

BUT SINCE I HAS NO SCHED OF UPDATING, IZ FINE, AMIRITE?!

Ah, who carez... Den has much more views den mien ;^;

ANYWAYS, IMMA CRY IN THE CORNER SINCE MY POKÈMON'S FUCKING SAVE IS LOST AGAIN FOR THE 2ND TIEM!

SEE YOU GUYS IN HELL CUZ IMMA DRINK BLEACH NOW

BAII

-Eli/Ruby

>● 1082 ●<