.:Chapter 43:. Fever

A/N HAII MINASAN, I JUST WANNA DO A SHORT A/N BC I WANNA SAY DAT FOR ALL DEM FILIPINO READERS OUT DERE, READ TFBBAM XD. BC, KINIKILIG AKO X3. ANYWAYS, LETTUCE GET ON WITH DIS CHAPPY.

Ruby's POV

Ella groaned onto her pillow as she shifted around. We watched her as she did this.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure that she has a fever." Elcia said as she checked her temperature.

"Ruby, can you get me some cold water, a towel, and some medicine for a fever? You could just ask the nurse about this. She could get you these thigs easily." She said as she looked at me.

"Can we go now? We have some earrands to do. To put it on a simpler form. A mission." Castor said as Haru's tail wagged behind her.

Elcia nodded at them as they ran out of the room. I just sighed and walked out to get these materials for Elcia to take care of Ella.

When I arrived there, the nurse greeted me with a smile as she asked my purpose. I said that I needed some materials for a fever and she quickly got it out for me.

Then I heard the door click. I looked behind me to see Xander and Lucas, beaten up. My eyes widened at this. Lucas and Xander was surprised that I was here.

"Hey Ruby. . ." Xander said as he gave me a fake smile. Lucas looked away. I growled and stomped my way towards them. "Sit." I said sternly as I pointed to the bed. They were shocked by my actions as they just stood there.

I then growled once again. "I said sit!" I said as the nurse came back with the materials in hand. She was curious to see what will happen.

They then followed my orders as they sat down on the bed.

"Do you mind helping me treat them?" The nurse asked as she placed down the materials on the table. I then nodded to her words as she smiled.

"Good, because these two would often get beaten up. Right, Mr.Xander and Lucas Wilt?" She asked as she looked at them and smiled, a smiled which can scare the shiz out of you.

They quickly nodded at her as her emotion softened. She grabbed two cold compresses and gave one for me.

(Pls correct me for me grammar)

I sat in front of Lucas and began treating him. I felt a pair of eyes boring into me as I looked up to see him staring at me. I smiled at him as he flinched when I placed the cold compress onto one of the bruises that he has.

After treating the bruises, we treated the wounds. They mostly have gashes from knife wounds. We did the neccesary things to treat these wounds as they frequently said 'ouch'.

Lucas just kept staring at me for the whole procedure.

After that, we wrapped them up with bandages and then we're done.

I went to the restroom to wash my hands as Lucas appeared leaning at the door frame as he stared at me. I looked at him as I was about to exit, he blocked my path.

"Lucas ge-" he silenced my words as he placed a kiss onto my lips as he savored this moment. "Ehem." Xander said as Lucas parted away from me. I was blushing from what he did.

Xander's hands are placed at his hips as he stared at Lucas. "Please don't do it here. Get a room you two." Xander said as he walked away.

Lucas waved goodbye as he exited the room. I grabbed the stuff needed and thanked the nurse. I ran toward the room to see a furious Eli.

Oh gods, I think I'm in troublr for this.

~~~

"Ruby,you took an awfully long time to get these materials. I do hope you explain." She said as smiled with her lips twitching.

"Uhm. . . I helped the nurse in treating Lucas and Xander. They got beaten up." I said as I looked at my feet.

Elcia just sighed and continued doing her stuff. "At least you helped someone." Elcia said as he dipped the towel into the water and drained the excess water from the towel.

She then places the towel unto Ella's forehead. Her breathing was ragged.

"She might just stay in bed for a few days or so. I think. . . I ain't no healer." Elcia said as she sat down onto her swivel chair and started doing her assignment.

"That is your assignment in?" I asked her as I peeked at her paper.

"Mythology," She said as she kept on going and writing.

"I am doing an essay on mythology. I picked Roman and Greek since I am fairly familiar to it. But Denise is very familiar to many mythologies." She said as she wrote everything that she knows about Greek and Roman mythology.

"Seriously, you're addicted to PJO." I said as I puffed my cheeks. "Correction, PJO and HOO. I haven't read BOO or TOA yet." She said as I had an imaginary nose bleed.

She chuckled at me as she got back in doing her work.

"How about you, Ruby? Don't you have your own assignment?" She titled her head as she once looked at me.

"Uhh. . ." I stood there speechless, not knowing what to say next.

She sighed at my words. "Let me guess, you fell asleep in your classes and wasn't able to pay attention on what your assignment is." She said as I gave her a small nod.

She just groaned. "I am not your mother. By your, I meant you and Ella. So you better get going and ask your classmates about these." She said as she went back onto her work.

I just sighed and did my buisiness.

~~~

HAII MINASAN

AS I SAID ON LORAINE'S CHAPPY, FAYE'S CHAPPY HAS BEEN DELETED BC OF ME FAT ASS THUMB ;W;

PLS HELP ME WITH THIS

ANYWAYS, DAT'B BE ALL

BAII

-Eli/Ruby

>● 1006 ●<