.:Chapter 23:.

Denise's POV

I sighed as we walked through the hot dessert of Imperial. "Where is that monsterrr alreadyyyy!!!" Shiray said, panting.

"We need *pant* HARU!!!!" Kazuya said

"Tears are shed here...   ;w;" Castor said.

"Wait!! I can summon in Aquarius for this!!" Shiray said as she placed down her water jug.

"Gate of the Water Bearer. I summon thee, Aquarius!" She said as she placed the key in the water jug.

(Shiray wanted Lucy Heartfilia's keys, sowweh..)

A mermaid with a blue tail, hair, and eyes appeared out of the jug.

"Hey, I told you that I'm going out with Scorpio!!!" Aquarius said. "Just summon in water, pleaseeee!!" Shiray begged. She pointed at a palm tree. "That's real." She said before she disappeared. We ran towards the tree and saw an oasis.

"Poseidon has blessed us!!" I exclaimed

"Please, no more Greek Gods." Ven said, I just chuckled.

We all started drinking our water. We refilled it using the pond water. "What was our mission again?" I asked.

"Kill a dessert monster, I think." Pollux said

The sand where I was standing was starting to rise. Before I know it, I was on the back of a sand monster. I quickly jumped off it. Loraine shot an arrow at the monster. It just sulked into it. Our eyes pelled open. "Fire. Turn it into glass, then attack." Faye said.

She grabbed a metal stick and pressed the button on it. It turned into a fire blade. Faye rushed to the monster. But before she even reached it, the monster slammed her to a palm tree. "Faye!!" I exclaimed.

I grabbed an arrow from my quiver and shot it to the monster.

The monster yelled in pain. I covered my ears as I fell onto my knees. It's scream is very loud. "Now Faye!!!" I yelled. She tried to stand up. Once she was able to stand up, she rushed towards the monster's legs. She sliced the two of it. It's legs turned into glass. Faye then threw her weapon at the monster's chest. Part of it turned into glass. We all attacked at once to shatter it.

"Don't celebrate yet.... This thing is hard to kill." I said as it regenerated itself.

.:|End of Denise's POV|:.

Ruby's POV

"Am I to heavy for you....?" Lena asked Elcia. She just shook her head.

"You're light as a feather." She said

"Alastor, check north west. Spade, north east." Elcia said. The two of them floated towards their directions.

~~Few hours later~~

We saw a old torn out house. "Finaallllyyyyy!!!!" I Elcia said. She grabed one of her gun and shot it pointing upwards, two times. "What was that for?" I asked. "To call Alastor and Spade." Lucas said. He approached the door and knocked.

The door opened revealing a woman with brown hair and green eyes. Wait... is that big bro's girl vers? "Ahh... My two favorite guests. Elcia and Lena.... Oh, and hi there." She said waving at Lucas. "Evergreen." Elcia said.

"Lu---" Evergreen didn't finish. Elcia gave her a death stare.

"Lu?" Haru asked

"Luciel." Ethan said

"Hisss!!!!" Elcia hissed at Ethan.

"Elcia, calm down." Evergreen said

She gestured us to come in. We did as she wanted and walked in. My motuh dropped to see that the place was still intact. Evergreen giggled.

"Fauna and Flora love to come here." Evergreen said as a bird landed onto her shoulder.

(Fauna and Flora are the animals and plants, Denise XD. They r nut the human with powers Fauna and Flora XD)

"This is Chirpy. My favorite bird." She said as she patted the blue bird.

"Ohhhhhh....." - me

"So, why did you come here?" She asked

"We came here for... The past Void magic users..." Elcia said

Evergreen's smiling face was replaced with an emotionless one. "Ruby Tyler's family tree?" She asked. "Pretty much." Elcia said with a shrug.

Everygreen walked towards the bookshelf and grabbed a black book. She walked towards Elcia. "Don't let her read this.." she said. Elcia simply nodded at her. "Remember, a journey never ends until you die." She said. We walked towards the door. She simply waved goodbye to us with a smile.

I smiled back and closed the door. I fasten my pace to get near the group, who was currently ahead of me. "I still have a target. You don't wanna see how I have my please now, do we?" Elcia said as she looked at us. "Oh, I have very much seen you torture a man to death." Skyler said.

I shivered from the thought of that. "I like the color of blood painted everywhere, you know." Elcia said as she continued walking. "The blood of people I kill." Elcia said with a cold tone, I can see a grin form on her face. "I very much want to stay and have a chat but I need to find my play mate now." Elcia said. "Lena, lead them back." Elcia said. Lena nodded.

Elcia disappeared from there on. I heard Ethan sigh. "Best if we go back to the academy now." Ethan said. We then walked back to the academy.

~~Skip to the academy.~~

I quickly ran straight towards my room. When I entered it, I threw my backpack onto the floor and slammed myself onto the bed. I was pretty much expecting to see them back here already. I just sighed.

I heard the door creak open. I sat up to see Lucas. "Stupid." He said. I pouted. "Sir. Tsk a lot!!" I replied.

"Sean won't lay a hand on you." He said in a low tone. I didn't hear it.

"What?" I asked

"Nothing." He said

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 - moi

"Ugh!!! Tell me straight!!" I said

"Shut up or I'll kiss you." He said making me blush.

I just stayed silent. "Good." He said. He walked towards me and kissed my forehead. After that, he walked out of the room. I turned red like a tomatoe.

Do I fall inlove? Like hell I would...

~~~

HAII!!!!

SOWWEH GUYS DAT I WANSN'T UPDATING

I FORGOT TO TELL DIS ON ME OTHER CHAPPYS

XD

I SLEEP OKAY

PEOPLE NEED SLEEEEEEEEPPPPPP

GET IT XD

*Sigh*

Ruby X Lucas strikes again...

This is getting out of hand... ACTUALLY ITS SENPAI XD

SHIPPING WARS Z

CALL IN SHIRAY!!!

*SIREN GOES OFF*

*RUNS IN CIRCLES*

Faye/FayeCarzon692: Uhm... I'll just come back later... *Backs away slowly*

DON'T LEAF MEH FAYE!!!

ANYWAYS

BAII MINASAN

-Eli/Ruby

>● 1100 ●<