.:Chapter 30:. Fragments of Memories

Ruby's POV

"Kyuumi and Faruru are here to wha. . .?" I asked, since Ella was listening to the conversation of them with lady Emily.

"They're here to give back your lost memories! Also protect you from something. . . Veronica was it?" She said

"What up," Skyler said as Lena sat down. "Yo homie. Where's the others?" Ella asked. "Hmm. . . Ask Lena, 'cause I don't really know what they're up to." Skyler said.

Oh, I forgot to mention that we were the only ones here in the cafeteria. We both stared at Lena. "L-l-lady. . . Emily. . . D-d-doesn't want. . . You t-to know." She stuttered.

I sighed. "C'mon Lena. You need to tell us." Ella said. "M-ms. E-e-lla D-davis. . . Y-you might want to. . . Go to the courtyard. . ." Lena said.

Ella sighed and stood up. "Welp, I'll see you two later." She said as she walked away. "What's up with the situation. . .?" I asked.

". . ." Both of them stayed silent.

"You don't even remember the cause of lady Layla's death. . ." She said

"I do know. She was devoured by her own magic." I said

"Yes, but there's much more than that. . . . . There was a cause why her magic went berzerk. . . . Someone poisoned her." Lena said as her expression darkened.

"What. . .?"

"Kyuumi and Faruru will let you know. . . But for the mean time. . . I suggest that you wait for your memories to come back. . . It may be a slow proccess since the two of them can only show little by little, but you can manage. . . Remembering the past may benefit you. . . But remember this, don't let your parents' death control your emotions. . . You'll just get yourself killed. . ." Lena said as she stood up and walked away without any other word.

"I don't get it. . ."

~~~

While I was walking around, I looked out the window.

It's snowing. . .

I dashed out to the garden.

Yes, this school has a garden.

It's pretty nice to come out once and a while.

I made a snowman. . .

Yeah, childish, I know. But I like Frosty da Snowman.

I just plopped myself down onto the snow, but before I could realize, I have already fallen asleep.

~~~

I opened my eyes to see familiar red eyes. I smiled. I lifted my head up to kiss his soft lips. He got surprised by that and turned red. I sat up and giggled.

"Don't be that vulnarable, Lucas." I said with a warm smile.

"As if I am." He said while looking away.

"You're so cute when you blush!" I exclaimed as I tackled him to the ground.

"AYYYYIIIIEEEEEE!!!!" A familiar earpeircing shreek was heard. I looked from where it came from and if you guessed Shiray then you are right.

"RUCAS!!!" She yelled in excitement.

Yes, I was on top of Lucas and it seemed. . . Weird. I quickly got off him and blushed 50 shades of red.

"H-hey. . . W-w-what did you guys do?" I stuttered to change the subject.

And I swear I feel Shiray smirking.

Of course the others are with her, laughing at my reaction.

"We did uhm. . . Practices on something." Denise said, trying to regain her normal self.