.:Chapter 40:. Denise Cathy Baron

Denise's POV

Why do we have to do this? *Groans*

I guess it's becaus we have to be fair to Venice? Well, here goes nothing. As like any other child should be born, they would at least see their mother. No, I didn't see mine like Venice.

We both weren't able to see our mothers. Well, I know I could see her but. . . Nevermind. . . I was of course, raised in a castle with my dad. We actually were really close since I didn't have siblings. Well, he actually married a woman. A woman whose name I don't remember. She had two children. . . Both children of Jupiter.

Thalia Grace was a child of Zeus. The eldest of the three of us. Next was my brother, Jason Grace. He was the crowned heir of he Baron family since he was the only boy in us three.

(MINASAN, AS I SAID BEFORE. . . THALIA AND JASON GRACE ARE RICK RIORDAN'S CHARACTERS.)

Their mother was constantly drinking booze. Which resulted to Thalia hating her, which was before this even happened.

Father devorced her and she was made to leave the castle. She was actually kicked out. Father tried to balance his time with us with the kingdom.

I usually was with my friends. We hanged out on the hills. I would always teach Loraine Greek and Latin and rant about stuff. Since she was the only one interested in it, she grew up knowing it.

The others usually played out in the fields. Loraine usually wore long sleeved clothes, to hide the scars that her father gave her.

As Venice said, we were captured by Veronica. . . And we also met other friends. . .

Everything was happy and all when it all went down hill. Collin died. . . Elcia kept blaming herself and left. The others just stayed in the comfort of their homes. Only Venice, Shiray, Faye, Loraine, and I were left.

We'd usually play but sometimes were busy. When we grew up into teens, Jason and I were in a Roman camp called Camp Jupiter.

My brother was a Praetor with Reyna. I don't really know if they were a couple?

Thalia became a Hunter of Artemis, but Jason didn't know that.

But then he disappeared and he was replaced by a boy named Percy. Well, it turns out that he was in Camp Half-Blood.

Then came the war with Gaea. He died in that war. . . Dad became. . . Distant with me. Thalia didn't visit us anymore. She became depressed with what happened with Jason, she was the lieutenant of the Hunters of Artemis so she tried to get over the fact that Jason was dead.

I was left all alone. I usually hange out in the library as Father always stayed at comfort of his room.

When I'd pass the room, I would always hear him curse. All of the reapers, even Hades tried to make Jason live again but failed.

I usually visited both camps, they were sad that Jason died. Piper was effected the most since she was his girlfriend.

I'd be the replacement of my brother as her shoulder to cry on. She'd always tell me her problems as she'd cry, though she can't hide the fact that she misses Jason.

But the time came when I was called into Roozvelt. I tried to decline but my friends encouraged me to join. Both from Camp Jupiter and Camp Half-Blood.

I just sighed with their action and went to Roozvelt. There, I got over the fact that Jason was dead. But then, Venice had revived him and she said that he will come soon, but actually wanted to stay at Baron.

Well, the war is near people. The war when they try to destroy all kingdoms. We'll see you guys when we finish Veronica. Not everything ends as a fairytale.

~~~

POIIIIIIIII

FORGIVE ME FOR DESE SHORT CHAPPIES. I CANT THINK OF ANYTHING GUD ;W;. WELL, I'LL BE WORKING ON SHIRAY AND FAYE NOW MINASAN

DAT'B ALL,

BAII

-Eli/Ruby

>● 668 ●<