.:Chapter 25:.

Elcia's POV

"How could I let this happen?!" Yuuta asked himself as he walked around in circles.

"For all I can remember, YOU accepted his permission." I said as I took a sip of my coffee. "I know.." he replied.

"Well, it's officially your fault. Now I'm leaving." I said as I stood up and walked towards the door. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to my chair.

;w; -me

"Eli abuse." I said. "Just help me out." He said. "Well clearly I don't know the feeling of having a boyfriend, neither the protectiveness of a brother!!" I exclaimed as I drank my coffee in one gulp.

He stood there in silence.

"Ohh... Well, I need help from a girl." He said. "You can ask Denise, Venice, or Shiray." I said. He just sighed in frustration.

"You know.... Ruby needs to find her match... The one who will help her in times of need... Lucas fell inlove with Ruby since they we're kids... So don't ruin her happiness, okay?" I said in a sencere manner. "That's what I need you for... You're like my adviser for times in need." He said with a smile.

"Well, you're like my second brother." I said. "Same here." He replied. "Elcia, are you half immortal?" He asked. "Yes, just like Elder Rhea... We don't die of age. Neither do our faces change." I said.

"How old are you?" He asked. I smacked the back of his head. "16 of course!" I exclaimed.

"Also, I haven't seen you're room this clean before." I said to change the subject. "Ryo and the others slept here last night, so I cleaned up before you came." He said as he sat down next to me and hung his head.

"Spade Phantom and Alastor Cain." He said their names.

"A phantom cat and a half hellhound." He continued

"A pretty weird set of familiars." I said with a giggle.

"Ruby... She has much to learn in life... She will face difficulties..." I said

He faced me and gave me a stern look. "What do you mean?" He asked at an angry manner. "You'll see." I said.

"I know it's hard for you to be separated from her but it needs to be done at the future..." I said.

He heaved a sigh. He grabbed my cup as he stood up. He went to make me another cup of coffee. "I am a human, you're not. You're carrying the blood of you're mother, the one whose family hates humans. Yet, you're very much like the woman she is. Other people that has the same race as you don't have that much emotion and they just hate human beings..." he said as he placed my cup of coffee in front of me.

I bit my lower lip, trying to fight off my tears. "You've shed much tears in you're life, Elcia." He said as he sat beside me with a worried expression. I just simply looked down onto the floor. The tears that I've been fighting streamed down my fair skin.

Beads of tears fell from my face onto the floor. I felt a warm embrace engulf me into a soothing and safe place in mind.

"Shhh..... Cry you're tears out... It's okay..." He said as he rubbed my back.

It turns out that... I'm a cry baby after all...

~~~

Ruby's POV

"I'm booooorrrrreeeeddd!!!" Shiray exclaimed

"Wanna play uhm.... uhhh..." Loraine

"I ship Loraine with Raemon!!" Shiray randomly exclaimed.