.:Chapter 45:. Captured

Kyuumi's POV

We watched as they tied Ruby onto a pole. "You guys did a very good job on capturing the Void Class." Says Arthur, he may look young but he is actually over a thousand years old.

Quinn and I just stayed silent. Arthur glared at us and sighed. "You'll never get to live if you are this weak." He chuckled.

"And by that. . ." He spread his arms wide open. "Veronica shall be the one who will rule this whole world!" He said as I hung my head.

"Argh. . ." Ruby shuffled as her eyes opened. Arthur looked at her and grinned.

He walked over to her as his two guards stepped away.

Arthur raised her chin up as he removed the tape that stops her from screaming. "Well hello my darling." He said.

(*Goes into the corner* Imma just killy my self in this corner.)

Ruby growled as she spat onto Arthur's face. Arthur wiped her spit off as his expression turned dark. He slapped Ruby as she screamed of pain.

It was because of the fact that the pole sends electrical waves controlled by Arthur.

"I wouldn't recommend to not cooperate with us. You'll just die in the process."

Ruby's eyes widened as she calmed down. "Good, your memories will now be wiped away."

Ruby shifted as she kicked Arthur and had a tantrum.

"NO!" She yelled as she got electrocuted again.

"Oh I promise you, you will live a wonderful life here in Veronica." Arthur said as Ruby's eyes turned completely dark.

I covered my mouth as Quinn wrapped her arms around me and covers my eyes.

"We never wished for this..."

~~~

Ruby's POV

I opened my eyed to see a place unfamiliar to me. I felt dizzy as hell. . .

I looked around and saw a man coming up to me as he crouched down and removed the tape off my mouth.

He then raised my chin as I growled and spat onto his face.

He clearly got mad as he wiped of my spit and slapped me. I screamed as I felt pain emitting from the pole. Electrical waves. . .

"I would't recommend to not cooperate with us. You'll just die in the process." He said as my eyes widened.

I calmed down as to not get anywhere worse.

"Good, your memories will now be wiped away." I shifted as I started kicking and kicked the man away from me. 

"NO!" I yelled as I tried using my powers but no luck. Another wave of electrical waves shot to me.

"Oh I promise you, you will live a wonderful life here in Veronica." He said as I lost my vision. All my memories are fading. . .

"I'm sorry. . . But this is the end. . ."

~~~

"I love you, Ruby." The boy with black hair said as he smiled at me. He then kissed me on my lips as I blushed.

Who is this guy? I feel. . . Different when I'm with him.