.:Chapter 22:.

Ruby's POV

I woke up and I quickly sat up. I held my head. "Master? Are you okay?" Haru asked me. "My head hurts..." I said. "It's the after effect of the magic I used." Elcia said.  "Get dressed, we're going somewhere." I looked at the door to see Elcia dressed up.

"W-what?" I asked. I stood up and remembered what she said last night. So I quickly changed my clothes. Elcia walked out, so me and Haru trailed behind her. We walked out of the academy and through a village. We then stopped at a certain cottage or such. It was labled as "Weapons and Potions". Elcia opened the door and walked in. When we got in, we saw the other girls there looking at certain weapons and materials. I saw shoes.....

WAIT WHAT?! WHY IS IT LABLED WEAPONS AND POTIONS WHEN THERE IS SHOES?! WHY DO THEY HAVE SHOES HERE?!

"Why are there shoes here?" I asked

"The blacksmith here speacializes not only in weapons." Denise said as she picked up a bow. "You really wanna be Artemis don't you, Denise?" Elcia asked.

"Yep." She said as she grabbed an arrow and loaded it into the arrow. She pointed it at the target in the shop and she released the arrow, as the arrow landed onto the middle. "She has good accuracy." Elcia said as she looked at a few weapons. "What are we doing here?" I asked. "Pick a weapon." She said.

"Void magic might be powerful, but it is also dangerous." She said

"Vladimir, how much are these?" Elcia asked the blacksmith as she picked up two pistols (M9) and two silencers. (Idk how to spell dat. I dunt specialize in guns but Ik some XD)

"50 gold coins." The person replied. "Plus the bullets? I'll take half of you're stash of them." She said. "150 gold coins." He said. He placed down a sack of what seems to be bullets and hollesters. (Cant spell dem XD)

Elcia threw a small sack of the gold coins to him. "How are they holding up?" He asked. "Very well, they're good use to me." She replied as she placed down two seathed swords. He grabbed it and took them out. He took a good look at them. "Good deal." She said. He gave her the swords back.

"Vladimir, what weapon is right for a Void user?" Elcia said as she pointed to me. He looked at me. "Depends." He said as he got back to work.

"Ruby, what weapon do you know how to use?" She asked. "Uhm..." is all that I could say. "How about she uses potions?" Ven said. "They aren't effective you know." She said. Denise just nodded in agreement.

"A scythe?" Ven said. Elcia smacked the back of her head. "Ow!!" Ven rubbed the back of her head. "Stupid. Scythes are hard to use for beginners. Also you're good at it because you're a reaper." She said. Ven just pouted. "Guys! Guys!" Ella called to us. We looked at her. "What about this." Ella said as she showed a book. We all tilted our heads. "Spells?" Castor said. She nodded.

"It doesn't use mana, but it's effective." She said. "Are you fine with spells?" Ella asked. I nodded. "Hmm... It's rare to see young girls here." A feminine voice said, we looked at where we heard the voice and saw a woman looking at us.  "Jane!!" Loraine exclaimed as she ran towards the woman and hugged her.

"Fancy seeing you here, Loraine." Jane said. She looked at me and Elcia from head to toe. "Valerie? Junipher?" She said. Loraine released her from the hug and looked at us. I tilted my head. "Don't mind what I said. Would you like that book, Ruby?" She asked me. I was about to speak when she interrupted me, "Loraine tells me everything." She said.

"Take it." She said

I nodded. Elcia grabbed my hand and dragged me out. The others trailed behind us. Silence surrounded us until we got to the academy. We saw Ryo outside our dorm room. "What now?" Elcia asked.

"Did you go to Vladimir and Jane's shop again?" He asked. She just nodded.

Ryo just sighed and walked off. "What's his problem?" Denise asked. Elcia just shrugged and walked in. "Lemme see you're weapons!" Elcia said as she jumped up and down. "Alright, alright. Calm down, sheesh." Denise said.

"Denise, weapon?" Elcia asked. Denise grabbed the dagger that is strapped on her side, she tapped the bracelet that she was wearing when we came out of the shop. To my surprise, a bow appeared. "The dagger is made out of Celestial Bronze, capable of hurting gods, kill monsters and other demigods just like me. It can't hurt mortals and ghosts. It will just past through them." She said. "The bow is made out of gold. It will grow sea-green in the dark. It can also transform into a bracelet. It can kill anything, including humans. It will just hurt ghosts."

She grabbed an arrow from her quiver. "The arrow's shaft is made out of Silver, Celestial Bronze, Imperial Gold, and Stygian Iron." She said. "Long but good explanation." I commented as Denise bowed. "Loraine." Elcia called onto her. She pulled out a black bow with glitters on it and loaded it with an arrow. She shot the arrow onto the wall. As the arrow darted onto the wall, it leaved a trail of rainbows.

"My weapon might look harmless but when a person gets hit by an arrow, it will poison them and it won't come off. I can also control them." Loraine said

(P.S these weapons are picked by Den, Ven, Shiray, Faye, and Elai. Ven didn't get to pick hers since I told that she has a scythe XD. She is a reaper doe.)

Faye volunteered herself and grabbed out a metal stick and clicked the button that is on it. A lazer appeared. It is in the color of pink. "Holographic sword, yeah boii!!!" She said as she clicked the button again and it turned into a diamon blade. "It can also be changed into other materials." Faye said as she clicked the button and the blade disappeared. She placed it into her pocket. "Didn't know those exist." Castor said. "I wanna show you guys these!" Shiray said as she sprinted to the middle and grabbed a bunch of golden keys.

Castor's mouth dropped. "C-c-celestial keys?!" She said. Shiray nodded with a smile. "I'm only missing out on Gemini." She said as she looked at Castor's key. "No!" She exclaimed. "Fineeeuuuu..." she said. "Ven?" Elcia looked at Ven. "I'll be the last." She said as she jumped onto my bed.

Ella took out some kind of gun. It's a sniper I think? I don't know what to call it... "Ahhh.... an Intervention.... I see." Elcia said. "I know, it's not good. But I like it." she said. Haru pulled out a whip. "Seriously?" Elcia said. Haru smirked and she whipped the floor. Electricity flew out. "..." - Elcia.

"Uhm... Ven?" Elcia called out to Ven. "Uhhh... Sorry but my scythe is currently being built. Since dad wanted me to have one, he decided to make one at my current age." She said. "Just, wow." Elcia said. "Okay then...". "Eli, what's yours?" I asked. "Already saw it, Ruby." She said. I just pouted.

~~~

HAII MINASAN!!!

WHAT FANFICT DO I MAKE?!

Don't shout at me because Den and Loraine's weapons are OP

They made the disc. XD (Disc is discription)

Also, I already came up with a plan on how to end dis book...

*smirks*

But... THERE IS A SEQUEL XD

Imma ask u dis

If Ruby had companions, who would it be? Pick 4

Also Eli is wit em friends XD

Also I found out a ship foe Rubaylina

Ruby X Lucas XD

Ella X Xander OMG YAS!!!

Also I had to try several attempts to get the wild Elai to say her weapon...

I needed a wild Den's help for it XD

Also, I asked Den, Ven, Faye, Shiray, and Elai (A.K.A Loraine) their chosen weapons

I got over boared didn't I?

Idk many guns so don't hurt meh >•<

Also wat do I call u guys XD

Anyways,

BAII MINASAN!!

-Eli/Ruby

>● 1385 ●<