Chapter 7: Long haired Stanger

(y/n)- " Oh my god! Christian this so awesome!"

(Christian)- " I know!"

I head bang very lightly raising my hands up to the song, it was my favorite.

" All I want is a place to call my own To mend the hearts of everyone who feels alone--"
he sings- everyone sings along to the song including me, This was perfect, i didnt know Riley was into this type of music.

(time skip)

" Hows everybody doing!?" jeremy shouts into the mic again, nothing but shouts and screams.

" Now- I want you all to raise your fucking hands and sing with me!"

(christian)- " You want a drink?!" he screams in my ear. I nodded yes, I could go for a drink.

(christian)- " I'll go get them- be right back!" he shouts. He goes off shoving people to get by, I pull out my phone to record this amazing moment, I post them to snapchat. I breathed in a ton of smoke that people blew around me, it was getting me sick to my stomach. I left our spot to get some fresh air. I push through people to get out, I was close to seeing some pavement- my foot got caught on something making me stumble out bumping into someone on the left shoulder.

(unknown)- " Whoa- you alright?" his rough voice asked in concern.

(y/n)- " Yeah- just trying to get some air, lost my footing" I start to cough, the smoke was starting to catch up to me.

(unknown)- " You don't look so good, come here- theres less smoke this way" he lightly grabs my arm, leading me away from the huge crowed.

(y/n)- " Thanks" I finally breathed in some less tainted air. The smoke was getting to me, I really could use that drink now. I look up to the man who helped me out- he was tall, not too tall- just the good amount. He has long dark hair- dark beard, looks older than I am.

(unknown)- " Did you come alone- or..."

(y/n)- " Uh- no, my friend is getting some drinks"

(unknown)- " Well- I'll wait with you till your friend gets back, girl like you shouldn't be alone when your not feeling well"

(y/n)- " Thanks-- uh you're not suggesting I'm a kid are you?" I get that a lot due to my size and looks.

(unknown)- " You're not?"

(y/n)- " Im actually 24" I chuckle.

(unknown)- " Wow, surprised me."

(y/n)- " I get that a lot, don't worry about it"

(unknown)- "So you like this type of music?"

(y/n)-" Like it? I love it"

(unknown)- " Same- their new album kicks ass"

(y/n)- " Right." This guys cute, had his long hair in a man bun, honestly his body was toned- like Chrisitians.

(Chrisitian)- " (y/n), you okay?" he came back with drinks.

(unknown)- " Shes alright man, she wasn't feeling well with the smokers and everything- I stayed till I guess her friend got back, I'm gussing its you"

(christian)- " Yeah thats me, thanks man" he put a drink in his already occupied hand to shake this guys hand to thank him. They exchange handshakes.

(unknown)- " Well- I'm getting something to drink myself- it was nice talking to you- uhh?"

(y/n)- "(y/n)"

(unknown)- " (y/n), I'm Seth- I'll see you around" there he goes blending in with the crowed.

(christian)- " You sure youre okay?, we can leave if you want?"

(y/n)- " I'm okay, thanks for the drink"

(christian)- " Anything for my best friend" he hands me a cup, I started to chug it down.