Chapter 30: Girl talk

Guys... I tweaked my knee yesterday while going for a run. This morning- the pain is just terrible when I walk, specially if I go down the stairs. Anyways, I typed a good amount of the story last night,  I didn't go to bed till like 3 a.m

Just an FYI, I think I'm going to post like three or two chapters a day and off weekends :) 

Enjoy this chapter <3

-----------

(the next morning)

I lay on the couch facing the cushion, I cried myself to sleep. My eyes are exhausted, my mind starts to replay what happened last night- making my chest hurt again.

(Sasha)- " Hey, how you feeling?" Sasha kneeled down, couch level. I turned over facing her.

(y/n)- " I'm okay, just tired now"

(Sasha)- " you want to talk about what happened last night?"

I shook my head side to side, I didn't want to think or talk about it, I always already doing one of them. Sasha nodded pushing my hair to the side, something my mom use to do when I'm sick or something bad has happened.

(Sasha)- " Want to go get breakfast or should I just order room service?"

(y/n)- " Doesn't matter" my voice was muffled by the blanket covering my mouth.

(Sasha)- " Lets go out, get some fresh air"

I nodded, fresh air- I think it would be nice, but I also felt I wanted to stay inside and just mope around.

(y/n)- " Can you do me a favor?"

(Sasha)- " Anything"

(y/n)- " Can you get my things from my room, I don't wanna go there if- christian is there"

(Sasha)- " Yeah, sure thing"

(y/n)- " Thank you" I mumbled, she still heard me.

Sasha leaves the room, I'm by myself. I kind of want to work out but my body is refusing to move at all. There was a knock at the door, my heart raced. My mind instantly thought of last night, my minds hoping its seth or christian.

(Paige)- " Zoey its me!" Paige, it's Paige. My hopes got put down, I grabbed the blanket covering it over me like a cape, but covering me completely. I opened the door, Paige's face was pale as usual but her smile slightly turned crooked.

(Paige)- " Sasha told me you came to her crying last night, I came here to see if you are alright" she came in through, I shut the door behind her.

(y/n)- " Yeah"

(Paige)- " Who did it, Rollins or Christian?"

(y/n)- " Both" I laid back on the couch, I was covered from head to toe by the blanket- making me look like a thick caterpillar.

(Paige)- " What happened, its okay if you don't want to say anything"

The door opens again, this time Sasha was the one who has access to the door. She brought my entire luggage of clothes.

(Paige)-"Where'd you go?"

(Sasha)- " I picked up her clothes"

(y/n)- " Was he there?"

(Sasha)- " Yeah"

(y/n)- " Oh" I gripped the blanket.

(Sasha)- " He's worried about you, ya know"

(y/n)- " Hmm"

(Paige)- " Zoey...what happened?"

I sighed, i sat up from the couch, letting the blanket cover my lower half.

(y/n)- " After Sasha left yesterday, Christian and I were talking- and he kisses me, I kiss him back. Things got heated, it was in the moment thing."

(Paige)- " You had sex with him, I called dibs remember" Sasha slapped paiges arm.

(Paige)- " Sorry, go on"

(y/n)- " After we done it, someone knocks on the door and it was Seth. He noticed I was wearing Christians shirt, and he just blew up at me..." I start to feel the pain from last night in my stomach coming up my throat.

(y/n)- " He was talking shit to Christian and I, and I slapped him. He walks off, I went after him- I didn't know what to say. So I kissed him"

(Sasha)- " You kissed him?"

(y/n)- " I didn't know what to do, he pushes me against the wall- but then he stops, he looks at me and tells me I'm tainted"

(Paige)- " That's not right"

A single tear left my right eye. Paige and Sasha immediately reach out to hug me.

(Paige)- " It'll be alright, you don't need those two"

(Sasha)- " I'm close friends with Seth, and I've never heard of him act this way"

(y/n)- " Guys I don't want to go to the pay-per-view later on today"

(Paige)- " You're part of the event, you have to show"

(y/n)- " I'll just distance myself from them both, maybe I'll be at commentary"