Chapter 43: Dean

I'm extremely tired, and here I am typing and playing wwe2k17.  I got nothing more to say so.........enjoy reading :)

-------------

(few weeks later)

I was in Orlando with Sasha and Paige, Christian and Seth. But of course, him being one of many faces for Raw-- he's away doing business. I already miss him. Hmm, look at me-- already sounding like a girlfriend. We've only been together for like 3 weeks or so. I was on my phone texting Seth-- who hasn't gotten back to my two previous text messages, Don't over do it (y/n), don't be that girlfriend.

(Paige)- " Hey girly-- you gonna wrestle or what?" Paige calls me from inside the ring, I was sitting at the edge outside of the ropes.

(y/n)- " Yeah-- I'm coming" I locked my phone, gently dropping it on top of my bag on the floor below.

(Paige)- " Don't worry-- Seth can wait" she chuckles.

(y/n)- " When's Sasha coming?"

(Paige)- " Soon, she said she'll be here-- after we train, we're meeting for lunch"

(y/n)- " Okay-- so you ready to get taken down?" I say as I entered through the ropes

(Paige) " Bring it"

(time skip)

After Paige and I's training session, we left to go meet up with Sasha at (food place). I can see her pink, purpleish hair sticking out of her baseball hat. Hmm, I didn't now she wore glasses.

(Sasha)- " Hey you guys, what took you so long?"

(Paige)- " Detour"

(y/n)- " She was actually on the phone with Del Rio" I said as I took the chair across from Sasha to sit down.

(Paige)- " Hey-- it was a business call"

(Sasha)- " Sure-- hey I invited Renee and Dean to join us"

(Paige)- " great-- the more the merrierr"

I've never really hung out with Renee Young-- but Dean Ambrose, I don't really know him. All I know is that Seth and him have history-- including Roman but he didn't give me information. Maybe Dean will.

Not that long of a wait-- Renee and Dean arrived. Renee looked pretty, with her short blond hair and casual clothes. Dean, surprisingly looked good too-- this is my first time seeing him without that leather jacket, but he substitute it with a grey hoodie.

(Renee)- " Hey everyone" she greeted with a white smile.

(Sasha)- " Hey"

(Paige)- " Guys-- how're you?"

(Dean)- " Hey" he awkwardly and shyly greeted us all.

We all sat down to finally order and have some normal lunch.

(time skip)

Dean cracked up a joke and made all of us laugh-- I took a sip of my water. It was cold-- made my teeth hurt. My phone vibrated on the table, made a few people look at it. I grabbed it to see who was texting me, I felt my face get red when I saw the name Seth Rollins, with a emoji next to it.

(Paige)- " Who's messaging you?"

(y/n)- " Oh-- er, Rollins" I say focusing on texting him back, he apologies for taking so long to text back. Being Seth Rollins is hard word.

(Dean)-" Seth Rollins?" he questioned

(Paige)- " Yeah-- did you know they are an item" Paige makes a heart with her hands point it to me.

(Renee)- " Really-- you two?"

(y/n)- " Yeah"

(Dean)- " That scum of the earth, What made you sink that low" Renee gently punched Dean in the shoulder.

(y/n)- " You and roman say almost the same thing, what don't you like about him?"

(Dean)- " Even though it was a storyline....he stabbed us in the back. We all promised to keep the shield going, Seth, on the other hand-- took a chair to roman and I. He broke the shield up tp pursue his singles titles"

(y/n)- "Hmm" I didn't know what to say really.

(Dean)- " He's Seth Rollins--- He'll do whatever he wants to get what he wants. Redesign, Rebuild, Reclaim. Stupid slogan" he scoffs.

I don't like how he's talking about seth like that-- even if it is true. I was still texting a message to Seth as we speak about him, but I didn't want to say that dean was here. A voice in the back of my mind was telling me I should tell him that dean was here, but is it a good idea? I think I need to, I don't want him to worry. He texted back right away, he was asking why was he here. I replied to him saying I was with the girls, and Renee brought him. Seth was replying pretty quick, made me chuckle. I replied to him not to worry.

(Dean)- " All I gotta say to your relationship with him is....good luck"

All I did was grin and continued to look at seth's texts.