Chapter 49: Shirts

(couple days later)

Ahh, It feels so good to be back in that ring....well the ring at the performance center. I was waiting for Seth to be here, he had to go somewhere this morning. Oh my god, couple days ago....we.....I must look like an idiot--grinning to myself.

(Christian)- " What're you grinning at ya weirdo" Christian appeared outta nowhere. I was a bit startled. Something was sticking out of his back pocket.

(y/n)- "Nothing-- just thinking about when I'll be able to actually step foot into the real ring"

(Christian)- " Someday you will, and to think-- we were just fans, now look at us. Part of the company." he gets into the ring to join me sitting down. Seth should be arriving soon-- but why should I be worried, Seth knows Christian is my best friend-- nothing more will ever happen again.

(y/n)- " So how's your storyline with Rusev going?"

(Christian)- " Not bad-- sore as hell though. Oh check this out." He pulls out the rag looking like thing and it turns out to be his shirt that they finally came out with.

(y/n)- " Oh my god, it looks so good."

(Christian)- " I already got myself one, This one's for you" he hands me the shirt, I took it from him. This is like a really special thing.

(Y/n)- " Thank you-- I will wear it with pride"

(Christian)- " Hey--" Christian had a pair of scissors in his pocket. Why does he have scissors in his pocket?

(Christian)- " Thought maybe you wanna cut it up" I did, I wasn't gonna do it now since I didn't have scissors but now I do. I grabbed the scissors and started cutting out the sleeves and neck area. I made this shirt look like a muscle tank. 

(Christian)- " Looks even better" he grins

I took off my shirt that I was already wearing-- don't worry...I had a sports bra on. I slipped into the shirt and it exposed both my left and right side of my body-- I felt pretty badass.

(Seth)- " Hey baby" I hear Seth's voice approaching.

(Christian)- " Thats my cue to get going, I'll text you later"

(y/n)- " Kay" Christian leaves the ring passing Seth. Seth gets in the ring slidding on his knees to kiss me.

(Seth)- " Like that?" he smirks

(y/n)- " You're late"

(Seth)- " Had to take care of some things" Seth saw my shirt. He looked a little bit bothered

(Seth)- " He got a shirt now?"

(y/n)- " Yeah-- before you say anything....I'm supporting my friend."

(Seth)- " Are you gonna support me like that out there?"

This was my chance to say something sexy

(y/n)- " I'll wear your shirt in our bedroom" I winked. Hopefully noone heard.

Seth laughs but he must have found it either sexy or just funny in general.

(Seth)- " I'll take that" as he plants his lips on mine.