Chapter 46: In trouble again

(time skip)

(Seth)- " Hey, it's so good to see your face" Seth approaches me holding my face in the palm of his hands. He pulls me in for a kiss. To think, we had this whole situation happen with christian,seth and I happened months ago and look what the outcome came out to be.... Seth and I, kissing. I am loving this.

(Y/n)- " Can I get a couple more?"

He laughs and agrees to giving me a few more kisses.

(Seth)- " You are my good luck charm"

(y/n)- " Don't say that, if you say it-- I wont be your good luck charm anymore"

(Seth)- " I don't believe that"

(y/n)- " Really, then lets prove it. I wont go out there tonight and we'll see if you win tonight"

(Seth)- " Done, what do I get when I win?"

I gave him a flirtatious grin, I grabbed the collar of his shirt-- pulled him face to face. I slowly place my lips close to his, almost about to kiss him.

(y/n)- " Me" I whispered as I back away teasing him with my lips that he wanted to kiss. He chuckles, smiling and scratching his beard. I don't know if it was a fail at being a tease or it made him cringe.

(Seth)- " I'll see you after I win" his music plays right on time, he leaves walking out the curtain. He looked like a badass when he said theat, the music fit in perfectly. I kinda hope he wins, but at the same time I hope he loses! I can't be sexy! I can't move my hips like most girls-- I mean if he wins that means we.....and we might..... Oh my god. Okay yeah I had like sex before, but with Seth Rollins.... I don't know, I feel nervous just trying to picture it in my head and I'm making a complete idiot of myself.

(Christian)- " Hey-- thought I'd find you here"

I turn my head to see christian walking up to me.

(y/n)- " Hey"

(Christian)- " What're you doing later-- thought you and I could catch a movie"

(y/n)- " Uhh... I'm busy, Seth and I......have plans" I didn't know how to say I had other plans without making it seem like Seth and I are going to fuck.

(Christian)- " What kind of plans?"

(y/n)- " Important plans... "

(Christian)- " That doesn't seem suspicious at all, Blow those plans and come hangout with Woods and everyone-- I could use a partner, we're gonna be gaming"

(y/n)- " Really-- I've been wanting to play with woods on his youtube channel"

(Christian)- " Come on-- haven't seen you in a while"

(y/n)- " Uhh, okay"

(time skip)

(Christian)- " Bam! Now that's the shit right there!" Christian shouts, celebrating our victory against the Usos.

(Xavier)- " That was a really close game guys-- I thought you were gonna lose. Zoey-- you're good at this game"

(y/n)- " It was my first try!"

(Uso)- " You guys, you had us-- that was an intense one"

(Christian)- "Damn-- yo, round two?"

(uso)- " Lets go"

(y/n)- " I'll sit this one out, I'll watch"

(Time skip)

Christian was 10 seconds away from winning, uso has n chance. five......four.....three.....two.. .. one.

(Christian)- " Fuck yeah man!" christian excitedly celebrates-- he was really into the game. He Turns to me grabbing me by the cheek, he quickly kisses me! He pulls away realizing what he did wrong. I hear everyone in the room go oooh, like we got in trouble. I felt something bad has happened. I looked towards the doorway-- there stood a tired, sweaty, pissed off seth Rollins. He rushes, getting a punch in on christian. The other guys grab christian and the others grab Seth from doing anymore harm to christian.

(Seth)- " Stay away from her!"

(woods)- " Relax man" he tries to calm Rollins. Christian was holding his jaw, he looked angry too. I didn't know what to do, Seth leaves and I follow him out quietly saying bye to everyone. I gave christian a glance and leave.