Chapter 41: Don't Call Me That

(few weeks later)

These past few weeks have been up and down-- like a roller coaster but facing myself. All I kept hearing is Seth Rollins this and Seth Rollins that-- can I go a day without hearing his name or something. I sighed, I can never hear the end of this. I managed the register this afternoon, it was a normal day-- not to many people but it wasn't completely empty. I looked down at the screen- something was making it go shitty. A father and his child placed a wwe action figure out for me to ring them out, of course it was Seth Rollins.

(y/n)- " You know we have other wrestlers, we have a variety of them" I didn't look at the child or his father, I was being rude but I was annoyed by a Seth Rollins toy. They gently tossed another figure and it was another Seth Rollins figure, now I know this kid recognized me and they are just messing with me.

(y/n)- " Okay-- are you really buying--" I looked up at the father next to his child who was buying this toys. Black sweater with a hoodie up, dark colored beard and eyes. He kind of had a smirk to him but it was hard to tell with his facial hair coveringit. Seth Rollins, He's here. What the fuck-- this has got to be a joke.

(Seth)- " Hey"

(y/n)- " Hi"

(Seth)- " Thanks kid-- you can go now" The kid nodded and runs off somewhere further into the store.

(Seth)- " Christian told me I can probably find you here"

(y/n)- " Yeah-- this was my life before wwe--er, what are you doing here?" my hands were getting sweaty and my knees were getting shaky.

(Seth)- " I came-- to apologize"

(y/n)- " Apologize for what?" I knew damn what for.

(Seth)- " You know what for"

(y/n)- " Whatever happened, happened-- besides that was months ago."

(Seth)- " Doesn't change the fact that I hurt you-- I should have never said that to you, I was angry"

(y/n)- " It's whatever" I mumbled looking down at the register screen to distract myself

(Seth)- " Can we talk about this?"

I thought about it, he came this way  to apologize and to talk-- but still I don't know what to do. Talking would help me I guess.

(y/n)- " Uhh- yeah, hold on.... Jack can you watch upfront?" I called him on the walkie talkie

(Jack)- " Yeah, sure thing"

I went around the register and told Seth to follow me. I lead him to the back room- no one should be in the back room but this, I'm sort of willing to risk this to hear what he has to say.

(y/n)- " This should be fine"

(Seth)- " Hey-- about what I said, I didn't mean it"

(y/n)- " Seems like you did,"

(Seth)- " I told you, I was angry-- I thought you slept with him because you wanted him"

(y/n)- " I didn't know what I wanted"

(Seth)-" I came to see you on your birthday-- I was still angry, I left without saying because I didn't know how to see your face without getting angry"

(y/n)- " You're seeing me now, at work?"

(Seth)- " Christian told me that you and him almost got into an accident racing over to come see me"

(y/n)- " He told you, damn him" I mumbled

(Seth)- " He keeps trying to persuade me to talk to you-- seeing you really. He really wants to do something right"

(y/n)- " He told me"

(Seth)- " It was annoying--"

(y/n)- " That's Christian for you" I faintly chuckle. Seth slightly grins.

(Seth)- " I want to ask you something"

(y/n)- " What?"

(Seth)- " Do you still like me?"

He put me on the spot-- my chest hurt, but it felt different, this didn't hurt like the way he hurt me. I don't know-- do I?

(y/n)- " I don't know-- I mean, things have changed and--" he rushed closer to me kissing me unexpectedly. It caught me off guard-- his scent, it smelled amazing. His wrappes his arms around my body. I kiss him back-- I don't know why but I did it, his hoodie came off exposing his hair in a low bun. His lips were warm-- a little dry but that didn't matter. He pulls away from the kiss, he chuckles.

(y/n)- " What?"

(Seth)- " i guess that answers my question" he smiles.

(y/n)- " You think kissing me is going to make everything better?" I scoffed in a joking way.

(Seth)- " It just might-- but I know you still like me, and I still like you and I'm sorry for what had happened--I'm just gonna-- kissing you now" I nodded to agree to that, he comes back closer to kiss me once more. I felt the pain in my chest go away, I felt happy-- for once in months. I push him off me, he looked confused.

(y/n)- " Were you really going to buy toys of yourself?"

(Seth)- " Who doesn't buy a toy of themselves?"

(y/n)- " Why were you gonna buy two?"

(Seth)- " Incase if you didn't forgive, I didn't want to be lonely-- now that you forgave me, you can keep me in your pocket everywhere you go"

(y/n)- " Funny" I pull him back in to continue. This time he pulls back, what now?"

(Seth)- " I also brought something" he had a backpack on-- I didn't notice since it matched his black sweater.  He pulls a red and white baseball looking t-shirt. He shows me the front of the shirt-- it was a day to remember.

(y/n)- " What is this?"

(Seth)- " I bought this the day we met, at the concert-- I want you to have this" he hands it to me, I held it tightly close to me

(y/n)- " Thanks" I blushed, he kisses me sweetly.

(Seth)- " Smoke girl" I punch his arm, he laughs wildly

(y/n)- " Dont call me that" I laugh with him

(Seth)- " So-- will you come back to Wwe? Let me continue to train you?" I thought about it, traveling around again-- being close to Christian and Seth this time. Seeing my friends again.

(y/n)- " Yes" he smiles big hugging my tightly off the ground just a bit.