Chapter 9: Sunday news

(time skip)

I wake up to my phone vibrating nonstop, okay! I got it! Time to take up. I turned it off, getitng up slowly turning off. I head to my bathroom- pulling my shorts down to sit on the toilet. I check my instagram again- nothing new, just same old family and friends having a good time- partying and stuff- I'm not that type of person- the party type.  I don't like getting so much attention- I feel uncomfortable, damn my family trait of being introverts. I was finished using the bathroom- time to shower and get ready for work.

(time skip)

After getting myself ready- I walked into christians room, who was still sleeping.

(y/n)- " Christian" I whisper, I'm trying to wake him up- as nicely as I can

(y/n)- " Christian" nothing. I grabbed his pillow from under his head, he still hasnt woken up yet. I slamed down the pillow on his chest to wake him up.

(christian)- " Whats going on?" his morning voice spoke.

(y/n)- " Are you taking the car today?"

(christian)- " hmmmm, yeah- I got things to do later" he turns over trying to go back to sleep again.

(y/n)- " Alright- i'll take the bus"

(christian)- " Mhmm" there he goes going back to sleep.

I left with phone and keys in hand time to get to the bus stop

(time skip)

(Adam)- " Hey- didn't expect you to show up out of the blue" he saw me entering the doors of the store.

(y/n)- " Thought you can use an extra hand- since Riley's home sick"

(adam)- " Thanks for showing up" I nodded, I walk past strangers- going towards the backroom.  It was empty in here- I went to the lockers, I opened mine with my name on it. I grabbed my apron putting it on. I adjust the walkie talkie.

(jack)- " Good Morning (nickname)"

(y/n)- " Lets get this day over with" I spoke into the walkie talkie.

(time skip)

(adam)- " Hey- (y/n), you can leave now if you want too- its kind of dead in here"

(y/n)- " Alright- i'll be heading out then, thanks" I spoke into my walkie talkie.

I was already in the back room- I place my apron back in the locker for tuesday when I return. I exit it the backroom walking through the asiles in the store. I pass throught the gaming sections. I had to stop. Something caught my eye- I walked backwards, I turn to face it direcrly. Rockband 4 was on sale, the entire set. I had to buy this! I grabbed the box- it was heavier than I thought. I brought it up to the front- to the cash register.

(jack)- " Whoa-- you buying this?"

(y/n)- " Yeah- its on sale- why not?"

(jack)- " Right- take advantage"

Jack completeled my purchase, I said goodbye to him with box in hands. I took the bus home- instead of calling christian.

(time skip)

I got home- setting the box on the floor near the xbox one. It ws fucking heavy going to the bus stop. Keys jinglying- I opened it for christian again.

(christian)- " Every Time, hey I got good news"

(y/n)- " Me too, look what I bought for us" I revealed the box to him.

(christian)- " Nice- now I can tell my friends I can play guitar"

(y/n)- " Same, whats your good news"

(Christian)- " I got the tickets!" he held two of them up. I didn't expect him to actually get the wrestling tickets- I thought by now it would be totally gone.

(y/n)- " Front row?"

(christian)- " Front row- basically on the side of the ring where when we watch it on tv- basically where the wreslters fall out of"

(y/n)- " That close?"

(christian)- " Yep- now tomorrow we're going to wrestling live"

(y/n)- " What about work?"

(christian)- " Hey eddie, I can't come in to work tomorrow- - coming down with a cough, but tuesday i'm sure i'll be okay, thanks goodbye" he makes a phone sign with his fingers.

(y/n)- " Okay- were going, now whats for dinner?"