Chapter 11: Holey Foley!

The crowed chants Rollins Sucks, Rollins sucks. I don't understand- what's going on.

(christian)- " Hey- that's--"

(y/n)- " I know- what the hell?"

Sami zayn gets up attacking Seth Rollins- he reacts to the hit to the gut. The Referee was already counting up to four.Seth Rollins slowly places his hands on the barricade to lift himself up. He faces right back at me again-he's all sweaty and red. He was catching his breath.

(Seth)-" Hey--smoke girl" he says out of breath.

(y/n)- " Hey" I managed to throw in a smile before he runs off back in the ring. Christian elbow bumps my arm to get my attention, He points up at the huge monitor. They were showing a close up of me, why are they doing this?!

(christian)- " Looks like your getting a spotlight"

(y/n)- " No no"  I  faintly chuckle, waving no- towards the cameras to stop pointing at me. I look towards the commenters, I hope they don't say anything about me. Seth rollins finishes the match against Sami Zayn- his music starts to play again. He raises his hand in victory- this is so weird that I know someone in wreslting- well not know know, but know someone. He rolls under the ropes near our side-- why is he coming this way? He leans against the barricade with his arm resting on it. He looks towrads the camera with a smirky grin- what is he doing?

He looks at me- giving me a wink. He starts to head off- going up the ramp. The cameras point on me again. People and kids were staring at me.

(random child)- " Do you know Seth Rollins!?"

(y/n)- " Uh- yes, and no-- I don't know?" I didn't kno what to say to the kid.

I hid my face behind Christians back, this was sort of embarrassing.

(time skip)

The wreslting show was over, it was pretty good. The lines to leave the area were long- baby steps along the way.

(christian)- " What a coincidence huh, meeting that guy again"

(y/n)- " I know-- its just too weird"

(security)- " Excuse miss- would you kindly come with me?" A security worker approached chrsitian and I.

(y/n)- " Uh-- what did I do?" I was kind of nervous- I didn't do anything wrong.

(christian)- " She was with my the entire time sir" he defended me

(security)- " You're not in trouble- I was told to escort you to the owner"

(y/n)- " Uh- why?" why would they want me?

(Security)- " Thats all they told me- now please come with me"

(y/n)- "Uh-- okay?" I shrugged staring towards Christian. I followed the security worker- he climbed over the barricade. Christian picked me up bridal style by surprise- he put me down once I got over, he went over himself no problem. Were outside the barricade- this is where the wreslters sweat,fall and just wrestle in general. Walking past the massive ring- going up the ramp, this is so cool! I look behind me- this is what the wreslters look at when they come down the ramp. Still following the security worker going behind the screen- where we going now? But I'm totally fine with this- getting like a backstage view. Can't believe were back here- a ton of people were cleaning up around here- getting ready to move on.

(Security)- " This way, not to far"

We continue to follow him, walking down large and some narrow hallways. I even saw some wrestlers in the distance- I barey know what their names are so I can't go all crazy fan here. We turned a corner- he stops in front of a door- it didn't have any sign or a note on what it is

(security)- " Just in here, go on in"

(Christian)- " Thanks" Christian gets the door opening waiting for me to enter in before him. I enter the door, there stood the General Manager of raw-- Mick Foley!

(y/n)- " Holey Foley!" I shouted in shock that I'm meeting with Mick Foley!

(Mick)- " You watch my show too huh?" he grins towards us

(y/n)- " You have a show now? Whoa-- can't believe I'm meeting you"

(Mick)- " It's a pleasure"

(Christian)- " This is amazing, getting to meet you-- but uh-- I'm confused why you called us here. I mean not that we don't mind, just a little strange-- we were just enjoying the show"

(Mick)- " I'm glasd you enjoyed it-- now to get to the point, you little lady caught my attention." pointing two fingers at me, Im getting scared now.

(Y/n)- " Me?"

(Mick)- " Yes you, when those cameras pointed at you, you had the look kid"

(Christian & (y/n)- " The look?" we looked at each other in confusion.

(Mick)- " Yes, the look- the look of wwe superstar" he waves his jazz hands. No way he's talking about me, I mean-- look at me Mick.

(Christian)- " Really- you can see that in her?"

(Mick)- " Of course- including you, the both of you actually"

(y/n)- " No way- this is heavy... you really think we can be wwe superstars?"

(Mick)- " Yes, I already talked to Stephanie McMahon-- and she thinks my idea of the two of you become superstars is a great idea"

(christian)- " Let me ask you this Mr. Foley-- if we, lets say- agree to this- what will happen?" That is a good question-- plus we already have jobs.

(Mick)- " Well-- you would be out on the road with us, you'll train with other superstars or on your own if you'd like. You'll be training for a year and then the beginning of the next year-you'll have your first debut"

(y/n)- " What about Nxt, I mean, I heard thats where all new superstars go"

(Mick)- " I  see potiential in you guys, I  can see you fit perfectly on raw"

(Christian)- " Well- I mean if this is an offer-- do we have time to think about this?"

(Mick)- " Of course, keep in mind were on the road going to the next live show-- if you guys decide on this together, show up at the Resch Center in Wisconsin next week"

(y/n)- " Thanks Mr. Foley"

(Mick)- " Please call me Mick" he held out his hand for a handshake. I took his hand in mind shaking it, this is really cool.

(Christian)- " Thanks Mick- we'll give it some thought, and you'll know if we accept"

(Mick)- " Right on"

(y/n)- " We should probably be going, shows over" pointing at the door with my thumb, over the shoulder

(Mick)- " It was good meeting with you two, see ya" we said our goodbyes. We leave the Arena heading back to the car. This is such a weird but interesting day.