Chapter 32: Back Home

(few days later)

I left Wwe, I didn't travel to the next spot they were showing up to. I took a flight back (your hometown). I'm still under their contract- but I just left, I can't be there anymore. Christian and Seth- I can't see them anymore. Its too painful.

(time skip)

I'm looking at the apartment building, its been months. 6 months. I wanna get in- and crawl in bed. I entered through the building, I remember this smell- like walking into a clothing store. Walking to the elevators, pushing the number 3 to head up. The elevator goes up, one... I feel really stressed out. Two..... almost home, and back to being just me. Three... Goodbye Zoey, I'm back to being just (y/n).

The doors separated, I walked out- with no hesitation. I walked down to the apartment door, there it is our white average door. I still have my keys. I stuck my key in the slot,turning it to the right. It clicks, I push the door open. I opened the door slowly, I looked around to see if Riley was home. I bet she would be so happy to see me. I look inside, it was silent in here- no ones home. I dropped my luggage on the floor, not caring about it at all. I missed being home, traveling around, going to different cities- sleeping hotel here, hotel there. It was fun but it came to a painful stop. I walked around the apartment, remembering some memories Christian and I had here. Late night movies, gaming nights. He changed all of that, he made it complicated. I walked towards Christians room, it was bright- the sunlight shinning through the window. His room, reeked of his scent- the scent that I liked. On his night stand, a picture frame of us as teenagers. Look how terrible I look, what was I think of wearing that? I laugh to myself, Christian looked good in everything. Look whats happened, this is the first time were separated. I dropped the picture frame on his bed. I leave his room and entered mine. The smell of vanilla, oh--have I missed that smell. I crash on my bed, I've missed my own things. I curled into a ball, holding myself- wishing someone would be with with me. My phone was getting messages by the hour from Christian, Sasha and Paige. I didn't want to answer to anyone.

(time skip)

I heard a door slam, I woke up instantly. I really hope it isn't he who shall not be named.

(Riley)- "(y/n)!" she bursted into my room, her long orange hair wasnt long anymore- now its cute into a pixie style"

(Riley)- " Oh my god! You're here, when did you get back"

(y/n) " What time is it?"

(Riley)- " Its like 8 something"

(y/n)- " I was asleep for a couple hours" I sat up from my bed, rubbing my eyes.

(Riley)- " Why are you here, I thought you were in Cleveland?"

(y/n)- " I- uhh, things happened-- I left"

(Riley)- " You just left, what happened?"

(y/n)- " Long story"

(Riley)- "I brought food, I think theres enough for the two of us"

(time skip)

I ate dinner with Riley, honestly I felt happy just it being her here.

(Riley)- " So what happened, why'd you leave?" she asked once she put her plate on the living room table. I set my plate aside, I was finished anyway.

(y/n)- " I'm gonna make this short, I already explained this once already and reliving it over is just too painful"

(Riley)- " Okay"

(y/n)- " I grew feelings- for Christian. He changed everything, but then I also had feelings for Seth Rollins. They brought this as a storyline"

(Riley)- " I saw, why didn't he show up to the match?"

(y/n)- " The day before, Christian and I-...things happened. Seth saw me, and just blew up in my face." I sniffed my nose, the feeling of sadness is coming out.

(Riley)- " Oh, that's why you left?"

(y/n)- " Christian, slept with me just to win me over-- trying to get me to choose him instead of seth" my voice fell.

(Riley)- " I'm really sorry (y/n)"

(y/n)- " I just had to leave" sniffed my nose again, whipping my cheeks incase tears came out.

(Riley)- " lets just forget about them, how about we watch tv" she grabs the remote turning it on. The first thing appeared on tv, was Seth's face. It was zoomed in, he was having a match against kevin owens. His face, hit me in the chest.

(Riley)- " Oh shit, I'm sorry!" she changes the channel quickly

(Riley)- " I keep it on that channel to watch you guys"

(y/n)- " I forgot it was Monday"

(Riley)- " lets just forget about the tv"