Chapter 24: Ring Gear Ready (part 1)

Soooo, I'm typing these chapters into parts- cause they are sooooo long xD sorry about that. Enjoy <3

Is it weird I'm like really committed to this story, that I actually customized a character and the ring gear? But fuck it, it makes it easier to imagine.

-----------

(few days later)

Back on raw, Christian doesn't have a match tonight. I was at the catering area- sitting by myself on my phone. I scroll through Instagram, I liked Sasha's photo of her- Bayley and many other friends.  I scroll down further- seeing a picture of myself sitting on the exact same chair I'm sitting on? Who posted this? I looked to the left corner- it was Paige who took a picture of me. I look up to see her laughing  by the table of food.

(y/n)- " Paige!"

(Paige)- " I got you, look- already a ton of likes"

(y/n)- " I can sue you, you know"

(Paige)- " But you love me," she appraoched the chair next to me

(Paige)- " What's up girly- how's it going"

(y/n)- " Good, just enjoying this salad"

(Paige)- " That salad looks sad"

(y/n)- " It is, I'm gonna get something and smother it in chocolate" I got up from the chair- Paige follows me to the table. I see a ton of food and a bunch of snacks. One did catch my attention, a chocolate cupcake. I haven't had any chocolate in so long.

(Paige)- " Here comes Sasha" I peeled back the wrapping of the cupcake, the cupcake barely touched my lips.

(Sasha)- " Hey" Sasha grabbed the cupcake out of my hand and set it on the table.

(y/n)- " I was gonna eat that"

(Sasha)- " There's something I gotta show you" she pulls my arm, but I look back at the cupcake that was left on the table.

(y/n)- " I'll be back for you!" I shout at it.

(Paige)- "You'll get it later"

(time skip)

Sasha brings me to the people who do customize your ring gear, why are we here? It's not like I'm gonna be wrestling anytime soon.

(Sasha)- " This is Laura- I had her customize your ring gear"

(y/n)- " Really thats awesome"

(Laura)- " I have it done and ready, go ahead and give it a try" she hands me a two piece outfit, this is gonna be an interesting look for me.

(Paige)- " Go to the locker room, we'll stay here"

(y/n)- " Aren't you guys coming with me?"

(Sasha)- " We wanna be surprised, so go!"

(y/n)- " Okay, okay!" I go on my own to get to the locker room.