Chapter 21: Ready? (part 1)

(time skip)

I wondered around the arena to find Christian to congratulate him. It would be nice if he would text be back, damn it Christian. The thought of us being an item on tv is just a little weird- but I know this wouldn't affect us at all. Now where is this damn guy? Neville came into view

(y/n)- " Hey Neville, have you seen Christian De Silva?"

(Neville)-" Uh yeah- should be by the locker room"

(y/n)- " Thanks"

(Neville)- " You're welcome" his smile made me smile, I walk off to head towards the locker room. I greet other superstars along the way- maybe I shouldn't have worn wedges today. Should have brought back up shoes.

(Paige)-  "There you are! I've been searching all over the place for you!" I hear Paige's voice from behind me, I look towards her coming my way. She places her hands on my shoulders- jumping on me for a surprise hug- I grabbed her to support her weight. She wrapped her leggs around my waist.

(Paige)- " I missed you!" she faked cried

(y/n)- " I missed you too" I laugh from her fake crying, she finally put herself down.

(Paige)- " Seth's taking you too much from us"

(y/n)- " But it's all worth it, I mean- if he didn't push me hard enough, I wouldn't be able to fit into this thing"

(Paige)- " You look fabulous by the way"

(y/n)- " Thanks- I wish I could have worn something comfy like your vans and jeans"

(Paige)- " Where you off to?"

(y/n)- " Finding christian"

(Paige)- "Ahh- say hi for him from me will you?"  she winks grinning

(y/n)- " Got it, later love" I leave off waving bye to her.

(time skip)

I finally made it to the mens locker room, I didn't want to go in there- I texted christian that I'm here waiting for him. Out comes a few superstars, behind some came out Seth Rollins in his wrestling gear. He notices me waiting outside.

(Seth)- " You waiting for someone?"

(y/n)- " Waiting on Christian"

(Seth)- " Hmm, what for?"

(y/n)- " He's got a match tonight, he starts his debut"

(Seth)- " Really- with only a few months of training with Roman"

(y/n)- " He's actually really good"

(Seth)- " I'm still better than both of them"

(y/n)- " Right- talk to me when you're universal champion"

(Seth)- "Someone's a little sassy today"

(y/n)- " A little" I grin.

(Seth)- " I'll see you later- I got a match coming up," he starts to trail off heading to the front stage of the ring.

(y/n)- " Good luck!" I shout for him to hear me.

(Seth)- " Don't need it!"

I roll my eyes, he thinks he's the best. Redesign, Rebuild, Reclaim- my ass. Out comes Christian in his new wrestling gear. Wearing this black, red short that reach to his above his knees. The knee pads covering the rest of the knees, and his wrestling shoes were covered by kickpads, his gear was pretty good- if I do say so myself. It suit him. I didn't know he owned a leather jacket.

(y/n)- " Nice gear"

(Christian)- " You think its too much? "

(y/n)- " No- I think its good, it'll make people remember you"

(Christian)- " Wait till you hear my entrance music"

(y/n)- " Why is it a song I know?"

(Christian)- " Maybe" he shrugs. I punched him in the shoulder.

(Christian)- " What was that for?"

(y/n)- " Getting a debut early, and for not fucking telling me"

(Christian)- " Mick told me to keep it a secret, I wanted to tell you"

(y/n)- " I'm proud of you though" I gave him a quick hug.

(Christian)- " Thanks, your debut will come early- they saw me training with Roman and thought I already experience, they decided to take a risk and throw me to the wolves already"

(y/n)- " I know you'll do great, hell with me by your side- you'll probably have a winning streak"

(Christian)- " Let's hope, lets get going" he extends his arm out like a gentlman. I grab a hold of his arm- leading the way to the front stage area.