Chapter 37: I'm Blue

sorry for posting late and it being a small chapter.  Anythings better than no chapter :)

Enjoy <3

-----------------

( few days later)

Knock. Knock. I didn't react to the knocking on the door, I don't care who it is. I adjusted the blanket at the bottom near my feet. The door creaks open, revealing to be Riley.

(Riley)- " Hey, how you feeling?"

(y/n)- " Surviving" my voice was muffled by the blanket near my mouth.

(Riley)- " Brought you some McDonalds breakfast"

(y/n)- " Thanks" I said quietly.

(Riley)- " I worry about you ya know?" she sat the plastic bag on the edge of my bed.

(y/n)- " I know"

(Riley)- " I'm not leaving this room until you finish eating" pushing the food closer to me. She sat on my bed crossing her arms. I honestly didn't want to eat, just lay in bed and drown in depression. I can't do that until she leaves, so I have to eat. I removed the covers off of me, I scoot next to the food. Taking it out of the bag- she got me hotcakes. It did smelled good and made my stomach growled. I uncovered the hotcakes, taking out the small package syrup- I poured a little on. I cut a perfect triangle, I stabbed it with a fork and ate it.

(Riley)- " Thank you"

(y/n)- " Yeah"

(Riley)- " Has Christian texted since he left?"

I shook my head side to side. He hasn't texted me at all, to think- he's gonna be gone for months. No family time, no breaks- I could have been out flying- god knows where, while this stupid love triangle going on. I'm glad I left in time.

(Riley)- " Have you tried texting him?"

(y/n)- " Christian's probably sleeping"

(Riley)- " That's not who I was talking about"

She meant Seth? There's no way I'm texting or calling him. I wouldn't be able to handle hearing or able to see his face after all of this. I probably just made his life complicated and stressful, I shouldn't have signed that contract.

(y/n)- " I'm not gonna talk to him"

(Riley)- " Why not?"

(y/n)- " I can't, I just cant Riley." I finished up eating- putting everything bag in the bag and setting it on the floor. I get back into my comfortable spot under the covers.

(Riley)- " You can't stay in bed forever (y/n)"

(y/n)- " I can try"

(Riley)- " Eventually you'll forget about them, romantically"

(y/n)- " Until then, can you close the door when you leave?"

Riley gets up from the bed and leaves the room, closing the door. Until then, I'm not leaving this bed, for anything or anyone.