Chapter 12: Yes?

Been busy/lazy to type but i managed to type a little one. Sorry if its short,boring or whatever. I've just been tired a lot- plus working out again (:

---------

(few days later)

(y/n)-" Oh god, christian- its already Saturday" I held my in between my knees, its already the weekend and christian and I haven't decided to take this job yet. I don't know what I want-- but this is such a great opportunity for me. This could help me with my shyness- help me overcome that, as I say that- I get the feeling of uncomfortableness just the thought of being out in the ring with all those people watching you is just... ahhh.

(christian)- " Relax, we still have one more day to decide"

(y/n)-" What do you think we should do-- I mean should we take this?"

(christian)- " I don't know, I mean if we decide to take this-- we would have to leave our jobs and our apartment."

(y/n)- " This is so stressful"

(christian)- " Think about it this way-- do what you want to do?, Don't do think about what everyone else thinks. If you want to be a wwe superstar, go for it"

(y/n)-" I don't know-- i'm leaning towards it. What about you?"

(christian)- " I might just take it" 

(y/n)- " Really?"

(christian)- " Yeah-- I mean later in the future I can say I was a wwe superstar"

(y/n)- " Ha ha" I mock. I need to think about this some more- I need to clear my head. I got up grabbing my things inculidng the car keys.

(christian)- " Where you going?"

(y/n)- " Gonna go speak to the guys-- get their opinion"

(christian)- " Did you not just hear me like two seconds ago?"

(y/n)- " I'm just curious about their opinion"

(Christian)- "Alright, be safe"

(time skip)

I parked the car in the parking lot- I came to see my friends at work, maybe they can help me decide. The doors open automatically- I walk inside being greeted by Riley,jack and Adam.

(everyone)- " Hey (y/n)"

(y/n)- " Hey guys" I went to Riley's cash register, no one was really in today.

(riley)- " Hey- what's up, its not your day to come in"

(y/n)- " I know- I just came in to ask for all your guys' opinion" Jack and Adam are by to Rileys register

(jack)- " What's up Chicka?"

(adam)- " We got your back"

(y/n)- " Okay- well, I've been keeping something to myself"

(riley)- " What's wrong?"

(y/n)- " Well uh-- Christian and I--"

(adam)- " What did he do- did he do something to you?"

(y/n)- " No, he did nothing-- we uhh, we went to a wwe wrestling live show- last week."

(jack)- " Really- that must have been awesome, did you get anything?"

(y/n)- " Oh, we both got something"

(adam)- " Did you guys get a little something from the wrestlers?" he winks- snaping his fingers at me

(riley)- " Could you guys let her speak?" 

(y/n)- " Thanks riley,-- but uhh after the show ended, we got caught by security. They escorted us backstage-- and we got a chance to meet Mick Foley"

(jack)- " No way- thats sick!"

(riley)- " Yeah- I don't know who that is, but that sounds good"

(y/n)- " That's not all. Mick foley was talking to christian and I-- he thinks the both of us would make great wwe superstars" I blurted.

(riley)- " No way! That's awesome"

(jack)- " Yeah- that's amazing"

(adam)- " Are you gonna take it?"

(y/n)- " I don't know-- maybe?"

(riley)- " Is christian taking the offer?"

(y/n)- " He's thinking about it"

(jack)- " In my opinion-- I say take it"

(adam)- " Yeah- quit this job and go be a wreslter"

(riley)- " I'm with the guys on this-- (y/n), this is a one in the lifetime opportunity."

(y/n)- " You guys think so?"

(jack)- " Yeah!"

(adam)- " Take it (y/n), whats the worst that can happen?"

(riley)- " Don't jinx it"

(adam)- " What about your apartment?"

(y/n)- " That's the thing-- if Christian and I take it, who's gonna watch over it?"

(riley)- " We can house sit for you"

(y/n)- " Really? Would you guys really do that for us?"

(jack)- " Yeah- anything for you"

(y/n)- " Thanks guys--i'll go see christian and see if he made up his mind"

(riley)- " Say hi for me"

(jack)- " Later, good luck"

(time skip)

I got back to apartment, as I open the door- christian was on the computer looking really focused.

(y/n)- " Hey- whatcha doin?"

(christian)- " About to purchase plane tickets"

(y/n)-  "So you're going?

(christian)-" yeah- I quit my job to do this, what about you?"

(y/n)- " I uh-- did the same."  Before I left, I asked the guys if they can tell the boss to quit for me, I couldn't stand to quit infront of him.

(christian)- " So I can go ahead purchasing two tickets to green bay Wisconsin?"

(y/n)- " Lets get packing"