Chapter 54: The End? (Part 2)

-----------------

(y/n)- " Back on Monday Night Raw, I haven't told anyone I was engaged yet....well except my parents. I want to tell everyone once I get to Raw-- I'm so excited."

I searched around the arena for Paige, Bayley, Sasha and Christian-- I can't find them. I was around the make up area, there I see Paige getting her make up done. I quickly rush to her and scare her from behind.

(y/n)- " Boo!" she jolts up and shrieks.

(Paige)- " What the hell!?" she laughs and turns around to see me

(y/n)- " Hey...just wanted to see you" I place my left hand on her to give her the obvious ring on my finger. She didn't get the hint.

(Paige)- " Awww, wanted to see you too.....not really, I'm just kidding"

(y/n)- " I love our greetings, Paige. Hey, doesn't my hair look amazing?" I say lifting up my hand to place my hair behind my ear. she finally looks at my hand and sees the ring.

(Paige)- " Oh my god! Are you enaged!?" she gets up from the make-up chair taking my hand to admire the ring. I nodded and chuckled.

(paige)- " Oh my god, congrats love."

(y/n)- " Thank you, dude....I was so nervous, I mean he was more nervous than me"

(Paige)- " How long have you two been together?"

(y/n)- " few months..." Paige looks a little surprised,

(Paige)- " A few months, huh. I was engaged too..to a guy I dated a few months"

(y/n)- " What happened?"

(Paige)- " I didn't want to be engaged but at the same time I didn't want to lose him, I ended up losing him at the end"

(y/n)- " Oh, that's sad"

(Paige)- " Yeah it was..."

(y/n)- " But..I mean, this is what I want....marrying him."

(Paige)- "Does Christian know? Does he approve?""

(y/n)- " No not yet, but why does he have to approve?"

(Paige)- " He's like your daddy or brother....he protects you from other guys."

(y/n)- "I don't need his approval, Seth and I are like good-- I don't see why he shouldn't approve"

(y/n)-" Christian? I don't need his approval-- he's not my boyfriend..."

(Paige)- " Ew, I totally forgot that you slept with him.....after what I said about him being you dad or your brother." she chuckles

(y/n)- " You're gross, you're the one who said it" I mess up her hair playfully

(Paige)- " Your'e the one who slept with him" she meets up my hair playfully back.

-----------

Here I was with my friends, eating at the table with some other superstars. I just finished eating my food,I was so stuffed. I wanted to see Seth but he was busy doing some other things. Miss my man.

(christian)- " Hey, can I talk to you?" I hear a whisper in my ear. I was startled.

(y/n)- " I'll be right back guys" I say leaving the table and following Christian. He leads us to a private quiet corner. What does he want to talk about?

(Christian)- " So I heard you..uh..got engaged?"

(y/n)-" Yeah...I did"

(Christian)- " We're you planning on telling me?"