Chapter 44: Oh Shit!

(couple months later)

It was Sunday, Night of Champions-- pay-per-view. Seth has a big match with Kevin Owens up next-- He's not nervous but I'm the one nervous for him. I was by the front of the curtain waiting for him. Christian was with me-- he didn't have a match but he wished he did.

(Christian)- " Will you stop pacing, you're making me nervous now"

(y/n)- " I'm sorry, but Seth is about to go out there-- and go against Kevin Owens and I don't know how this will turn out--"

(Christian)- " Hey, hey, hey.... Relax, this isn't Rollins's first title match-- he's done this before. He'll be okay" he grabs me by the shoulders to try to keep my calm.

(y/n)- " You're right, you're right.... He's got this, I got nothing to worry about." I sighed, he's right, Seth has been wrestling for years already. I know he's going to win, I can sense it.

(Seth)- " Hey, I'm here-- ready to head out?" he appeared from aroud the corner.

(y/n)- " Yeah" I said nervously, God Damn it.

(Christian)- " Good Luck Rollins"

(Seth)- " Thanks" he nodded, why do guys make those guy nodes?

Seth's music begins, he heads out when it was his cue to go. I follow after him, the crowd goes wild for him-- maybe for the two of us being together. We walked down the ramp heading towards the ring. Once we got there I stood outside the ring to stand near his corner. He was on the ropes toget the fans all hyped up for this match. I hope he wins the Universal Championship, he'll make a better one than Kevin Owens. What triple H did, that was shocking-- everyone was blown away.

Kevins Owens starts to play, here he comes with a smug look on his face, holding the title on his shoulder. Soon it'll be on Rollins shoulder-- he'll be better.

(time skip)

It was starting to be a close call, at this point either one of them. Kevin almost won- but Seth still has energy to keep on going, he's not giving up. I have no fucking idea who is going to win but of course i know it's going to be Rollins. Kevin slams Rollins to the mat, Kevin raises his arms up to get any sort of reaction from the crowd. He turns to me being ringside, he points to me.

(Kevin)- " You like that I'm beating up your boyfriend!" he shouts loud enough for me to hear him.

I roll my eyes and scoff  to ignore his words. I know Seth is going to win, if I keep saying it-- I know it will happen. Kevin and Rollins get on the top ropes, kevin looked like he was in control. He had rollins, cross body-- what is he going to do? Kevin jumped down from the top ropes crushing his knee on Seth's ribs! Oh Shit!

Seth reacts to the painful knee crushing his lower ribs, rolling side to side holding his Left side. Kevin continues to attack Rollins.

After a few minutes seth kept holding onto that side, Kevin Owens was continuing to attack on that side. I had so much worry on my face, I couldn't do anything. Kevin grabs Seth for his finisher, his power bomb. He plants Seth to the ground pinning him...1...2...3..

I was glad this match was over but It probably enraged Seth. The match didn't bother to me-- I was worried for Seth. I went inside the ring, crawling on my hands and knees to get to him, I placed my hand on him. He was still hurting, he was breathing heavily. I helped him stand to his feet, he didn't move to get out the ring. People started to chant, he was getting an ovation. He stood there holding onto his side-- looking around the fans.

We finally got backstage to get attention for his ribs, I was really worried for him-- but the look on his face, it was hard to read and just sad. Seth was getting checked by a medical person who was standing by, probably saw what had happened and was called right away. I stood outside the door, I wanted the doctor to check up on him. Christian came by quickly.

(Christian)- " Hey-- is he alright?"

(y/n)-" I don't know, he's getting checked right now"

(Christian)- " Its probably not to serious, he'll be fine. You should go see if he'll be okay"

I nodded, I entered the room-- the doctor was checking his side. He was making some painful faces, something was up.