Chapter 22: Ready (part 2)

So I found this song on zeh YouTube, and I think it fits perfectly for my Christian character :)

Ps. Chris Sabin- i kinda used him for inspiration XD

-----

(time skip)

We were both sitting on these crates- waiting for Christians match to start. His opponent is Sami Zayn. Seth rollins music starts to play mid song, I guess he won in his match. He passes through the black curtains- all sweaty and hair frizzy.

(y/n)- " You look great"

(Seth)- " Shut up" he smirks

(y/n)- " Nice win, saw it on the monitors" I pointed to the closest one.

(Seth)- " You'll learning from the best kid" he fixes his wild hair but it isn't doing anything.

(y/n)- " So is Christian"

(Seth)- " He's good, but he's not that good"

(Christian)- " We'll see- they're already putting me in a match"

(Seth)- " Good luck with that" He walks off leaving us behind. Coming through the curtains comes in a very red Chris Jericho. He held his head with his right hand, he was very sweaty and he looked like he was about to blow up some insults at anyone he sees. Lucky for us, he saw us staring.

(Jericho)- " What're you two staring at?" he flared his nostrils

(Christian)- " You"

(Jericho)- " Watch it"

(y/n)-" Watch, what?"

(Jericho)- "It " he goes off, what the hell was that? I look at christian and he was laughing quietly to himself.

(y/n)- " So, are you a face or a heel?"

(Christian)- " We'll see, depends on the fans"

(y/n)- " Hmm, so how's your entrance- you gonna play it cool or what?"

(christian)- " Gonna just- walk down with a smile on my face"

(y/n)- " Good enough"

(Christian)- " What about you, gonna dress like this every week?"

(y/n)- " Hell no, expect vans and jeans next week"

(Christian)- " Hmm, we'll ready to do this?"

(y/n)- " I guess"

(Christian)- " At least this gives you a glimpse of what your debut will be like when it's your turn" Music started to play- it was a song I knew, it feels his music type.

(Christian)- " Let's go" he walks through the black curtain raising his arms up to cheer. I follow in after, bright light shining down. The fans cheer- but were caught of guard by a new superstar and love interest. Christian stand in the middle of the stage, admiring the view with a huge smile. I smile because this is a big moment- and I look at the entire arena, packed full of fans. The view was just amazing, but I feel uncomfortable with everyone staring at me. I try not to look at them but focus on Christian.

(Announcer)- " From (hometown), weighing in at 220 Ib, accompanied by Zoey, Christian De Silva!" The crowed faintly cheers, but give him time and he'll be a big.

He starts to go off down the ramp, I follow him down- carefully not to tumble down in these shoes. We got to the end, christian rolls underneath the ropes and is in the ring. I stay at the left side of the ring, at his corner. His music stops, another one starts to play- Sami Zayn comes out doing his little dance. His entrance is always entertaining- everyone stands up and cheers for him.

The match is about to begin, Christian hands me his leather jacket through the ropes. Ding, Ding Ding. The match has started. Sami and Christian have a friendly handshake.

(time skip)

This was a long match, I don't know- if I had to guess maybe 20 minutes tops. It was very hyped up match- Sami and Christian are countering each others moves. Sami throws christian into the corner, Sami had an advantage- he's going for the helluva kick. Oh please, counter it. Sami charges for his helluva kick but christian moves out the way, causing sami to have a painful leg cramp. Christian stands oddly- is he gonna do his finisher? Once sami turned around- Whack! A super kick to the chin. Oh my god that was awesome! Sami plants to the ground, christian grabs his leg and goes for the pin. One.... two....Three! Ding Ding Ding. Christian won!

(Announcer)- " Here is your winner, Christian De Silva!"

I went up the stairs, going through the ropes to congradualet him. I place my hand on his back hugging him from the side, he hugs me in an embreass. He was just all sweaty- it was gross but its his moment. He puts his hand on my lower back, he pulls me closer to him- placing his lips against mine. Christian's kissing me, what the hell? Then it hit me, oh yea- I'm christian's love interest. Just do it- its for the show. I cup one side of his face and kiss him back. After a few quick kisses, we leave the ring- heading backstage. Honestly it was weird but I kind of hope Seth Rollins didn't see what happened, I didn't want him to think I'm like something was going on with Christian and I.

We went through the curtain, there stood Paige and Sasha happy for Christian for winning his first match. They hug us both- untill they were called to their match next.

(Xavier Woods)- " Nice match man" he passes by, patting his back.

(Christian)- " Thanks"

(Roman)- " Nice match out there" Roman approached us, he and Christian did a bro hug.

(Christian)- " Couldn't have done it without you"

(Roman)- " Wait till we have to go one on one"

(Christian)-" I'll be looking forward to it"

Past Roman stood Seth rollings sitting leaning against a wall, towel covering his head- monitor sitting in front of him. Oh crap.