Chapter 14: The Boss & Paige

(Christian)- " Well, Zoey- now that were part of the wwe family what're you gonna do now?" he pretends to hold a microphone in his hands, aiming it near my mouth.

(y/n)- " Christian- shut up"

(Christian)- " I didn't do anything,"

(y/n)- " Hey- women's locker room"

(Christian)- " I'm gonna look around for the guys, text me if anything happens"

(y/n)- " Got it" I enter in the women's locker room, I immediatly got stares and smiles. So many colorful woman here.

(unknown)- " Oh my god- you must be the new superstar, we heard rumors about you" a pale girl with a British accent approached me.

(y/n)-" I am"

( unknown)- "What's your name?" a thin blonde came to join.

(y/n)- " Zoey" I smile, embracing the name already

(unknown)- " That's cute" another blonde came to join the conversation- she looked really fit.

(unknown)- " Mick- told me I'm gonna train the new girl, I'm excited"  a girl with long pink hair- joined in.

(Sasha)- " I'm Sasha Banks, that's Summer Rae- Dana Brooke and Paige"

(y/n)- " Nice to meet you all"

(Sasha)- " Theres more girls here, they're just out wondering I think"

(Dana)- " I'm heading to get something to eat- i'll catch you guys later"

(summer)- " Later"

(Paige)- " You- look like hell, did you just fly in?"

(y/n)- " Yeah, it was last minute"

(Sasha)- " I know that feeling, you still have your bag"

(Paige)- " Have you got a ride for later after the show?"

(y/n)- " Uhh- Ride?" No one told me about a ride, what ride?!

(Paige)- " It's alright- you can bum in with us"

(y/n)- " Really- you would invite the new girl?"

(Sasha)- " Yeah, why not?"

(Paige)- " Alright- well we got to get to our match, we'll see you later"

(y/n)- " Bye" and they are all gone- what am I suppose to be doing now?

(time skip)

I stayed in the women's locker room the entire time. I texted Christian- he made some friends too. The door opens and coming in  the rest of the women.

(Paige)- " There you are- did you stay here the entire time?"

(y/n)- " Yeah- kept busy, texting my friend."

(Sasha)- " Boy or Girl?"

(y/n)- " Guy, he's here too"

(Paige)- " Really, what's he doing here?"

(y/n)- " We both got signed together, he's another superstar"

(Sasha & Paige)- " Superstar?!" I got startled by them saying it together.

(y/n)-" Yeah, his names Christian De Silva"

(Paige)- " He sounds cute"

(Sasha)- " Yeah, when do we get to meet him?" she grins while trying not to laugh.

(y/n)- " He uh- needs a ride too"

(Paige)- " We'll take him!" she shoots her arm up, volunteering as tribute.

(Sasha)- " Lets get showered- and we go off to our hotel"

(time skip)

I follow Sasha and Paige to the back of the arena, I told christian to meet us there. Already on our first day we made some new friends.

(Paige)- " Theres our uber" Paige runs towards it with her luggage rolling behind her. Sasha and I laugh at the luggage following her. Paige gets her stuff in the back of the car. Sasha follows in after.

(Sasha)- " Where's your friend"

(y/n)- " He should be here by now"

(Paige)- " Is he that tall, tanned and handsome?" Paige scoots in between us whispering secretly

(y/n)- " Yeah, hey--" I approached Christian. I hugged him. I missed him-- it felt weird not being by his side.

(Christian)- " Hey" he hugs me back.

(y/n)-" Christian- this is Paige and Sasha"

(Christian)- " Hey- nice to meet you" he smiles his perfect teeth towards them, Paige and Sasha couldn't help but chuckle and smile.

(Sasha)- " Uber ride, this way"

(Christian)- " I call shot gun"  he goes off putting his things in the bag with the rest of ours.

(Paige)- " You're so lucky you're hitting that"

(y/n)- " I'm not hitting that, were just friends. He's my best friend"

(Sasha)- "And you two never thought each other in that way?"

(y/n)- " Nope"

(Paige)- " Since he's single- I call dibs. I mean- is that okay with you?"

(y/n)-" Yeah- I mean you seem nice"

(Paige)- " Oh, wait till you really get to know me."we all laugh together and get in the uber car.

(time skip)

We got a bigger room, since Paige and Sasha didn't expect more company- I'm grateful.

(Paige)- " There's only three beds, we asked for four- they messed up our fucking rooms"

(Sasha)- " We can deal with it"

(Christian)- " It's alright- you girls take the bed, i'll take the floor,"

(Paige)- " See- tough guy right there"

(Sasha)- " Lets just get some sleep"