Chapter 39: Reminder

(time skip)

We all went to a sporty kind of bar after work, already been here for about an hour just talking and drinking. I wasn't all up for drinking, so I just went with water. Riley and jack holding hands at the table, Adam keeping his eyes at the tv screen from across the room-- and Cain was enjoying bring included

(Cain)- " You don't drink?" he asked me out of no where

(y/n)- "I do, but not often"

(Adam)- " You gotta start drinking if you want to get over that break up" Riley punches Adam in the arm.

(Riley)- " She doesn't need to drink"

(Jack)- " Just work (y/n), that'll do the trick"

(Cain)- " You had a bad break up?"

(y/n)- " Kind of, let's just say it was....bad"

(Cain)- " I know how that feels"

(y/n)- " Yeah" I sighed

(Cain)- " I swear, every time I look at your face- I feel like i've seen you before"

(Adam)- " Hey (y/n), they're showing clips of Christian- and you're in it" I look at the tv screen playing smackdown, viewing what happened on Monday night raw. It took clips of Christian when I was still there. Cain looks at the screen as well and smiles widely.

(Cain)- " I knew i've seen you before, you're with Wwe. What're you doing here working toys r us" 

(y/n)- " I left"

(Cain)- " Why?'

(Riley)- " Hey, I got an idea. How about we start heading out its late"

(y/n)- " Yeah, I'm gonna head out with Riley- night everyone"

Riley and I said our goodbyes to the guys, we left together heading back to the apartment. Once we got home I sat on the couch sighing in a deep thought.

(Riley)- " Penny for your thoughts?"

(y/n)- " I got no thoughts Riley"

(Riley)- " Hey, how about we watch some of up up down down videos, see your friends?"

(y/n)- " Sure I guess, Imma get a drink." I got up from the couch going into the kitchen, Riley sets the tv so she can connect to her phone. She calls me saying it was ready, I looked into the fridge to see what I can drink.I grabbed an ice cold water bottle, something I didn't really want but nothing else. Riley started the video, I turned around going towards the couch-- I hear this voice. I look towards the tv screen--Seth Rollins was playing a game with a bunch of superstars. I felt pain in my chest, I don't want to deal with this right now.

(y/n)- " I'm going to bed" as I entered my room and crawl under the sheets.

-------------

Sorry for a short chapter, the next part I'm typing isn't finished .-.