Chapter 18: The Future

(The next day)

Christian woke me up early in the morning- its 6 am, I usually wake up at 8. I went to the bathroom- bringing my clothes to change. We're getting an early morning workout before later meeting up with Roman for a training session. I'm not looking forwards to this.  I change out of my sleepwear- and putting on gym clothes, couldn't I just do like five push up and then call it a day?

(time skip)

(Christian)- " Done" I drop on the floor- I feel like puking, Christian's workout is fucking intense- I can't feel my arms and legs.

(y/n)- " This is what Roman makes you do every morning?!"

(Christian)- " Yeah- feels great"

(y/n)- " What now?"

(Christian)- " Roman should be here soon"

(y/n)- " What! After the workout -you train?" These guys are crazy, yep. I might die today.

(Christian)- " Trust me- you'll feel amazing afterward"

The gym door opens, Christian stand up stretching out. I got up- trying to anyway. I look to see who came in- it wasn't Roman.

(Seth)- " Hey you're hear early"

(Christian)- " What're you doing here?" 

What're they both doing here?, I wanted to say that- but I can't. I forgot to tell Seth that I had plans with Roman and christian, I'm in trouble.

(Seth)- " Training her"

(Christian)- " Didn't she tell you?"

(Seth)- " Tell me what?" He looks at me in confusion, I can run right now but I know I wouldn't make it far with these sore ass legs.

(y/n)- " I forgot to tell you- Roman and Christian asked me to join them in training" Seth's face made a smirk- like I did something wrong.

(Seth)- " You'd rather train with him?"

(y/n)- " I mean it's only for today, next week I'm with you"

(Seth)- " Right" he scoffs leaving us. He leaves the gym agreesibly. Yup- I did something wrong to make him mad. I look at Christian- he was confused but it didn't matter to him.

(Christian)- " What was that about?"

(Roman)- " Ready to get this started?"  I feel bad- Seth's taking time from his schedule to train me, and here I am with someone else. I ran past Roman leaving him and Christian.

(Christian)- " Where you going?" I hear him shout.

(y/n)- " I gottta go!" I didn't look back, I don't know why i'm ditching these two but I feel like I'm doing something good. I push through the door- the sun shinning down on me, I shield my eyes to find Seth. I see him down the parking lot walking to his car. I ran towards him- hopefully I can get to him in time. My legs were screaming help, but I can't stop running.

(y/n)- " Seth!" He didn't turn around, he probably can't hear me. He starts to put his things in his car, come on, come on.

(y/n)- " Seth!" I shout again, this time he heard me. He looks towards me- I couldn't make up his face. I felt my leg go dead- they gave out on me! I fell on the ground- I didn't get up- I just laid there. I really hope Seth didn't see me fall- if he did I'm gonna quit this job.

(Seth)- " You alright?" He came into view shielding me from the sun.

(y/n)- " Yes.... and no" Seth hand out his hand,I took it- assisting me to get back on my feet.

(y/n)- " Thanks, look I'm sorry for not telling you-- I haven't seen Christian, he thought--"

(Seth)- " It's fine- I get it you're friends, just Roman training you- I don't like it"

(y/n)- " Why?"

(Seth)- " I agreed to train the new trainee- its like I'm passing down my talent onto you, I want you to beat the best, be the best and make one hell of a debut" I didn't know Seth was really committed to this, I want to be the best- I wanna be on his level.

(y/n)- " I still want you to train me"

(Seth)- " Next week, I'm taking it to a whole other level"  I smile at the thought of being the greatest women's champion.