Chapter 10: His name...Seth Rollins

(the next day)

(christian)-" Wake up girly!" christian came into my room blasting his loud rock music on his phone.

(y/n)- " What time is it?"

(christian)- " Its like 1 o' clock! Get up already- get ready, it'll tke us a while to get to the arena"

(y/n)- " Alright- get out" I got out of bed and pushed him out .

(time skip)

Christian and I were on the road, we ordered mcdonalds on the way to the arena. Im excited to see a wrestling event live- I've never been to one. Christian was full blown excited- its like he's a child again--well I mean, he's still is a child.

(time skip)

We finally got to the arena, it was packed- not as packed as the concert we went to. He parked the car so far- it might take us like 20 minutes to get inside. More people were starting to come in- this was bringing me stress trying not to get hit by incoming cars.

(christian)- " You excited?"

(y/n)- " Yeah- I'm curious what kind of wreslters are gonna wrestle tonight"

(christian)- " Me too, lets keep going"

( time skip)

We made it inside- it was so corwed with loud people, so much merch people are trying to get their hands on, I would too- but i don't really know any wreslters. I held onto christians arm- I didn't know where to go.

(y/n)- " Where do we go?"

(christian)- " Ticket says this way" I follow him, passing people, shoving and pushing. We went to the entrance to get to the ring- it looked so cool close up. We walked forward to it, it looks much bigger in person. Theres the infamous barricade- that every wrestler fall up against. I touched it, this was so cool. We were in the middle of the ring facing it, a lot of people were already here. Someones music already started to play.

(time skip)

Already its been three matches! A tag team match with the new day and these two ball headed guys. It was awesome. Christian and I were leaning on the barricade like what every one does, I hope we show up on tv. Another match that passed were a woman's match-Sasha banks and this blonde tall girl- Charlotte, ric flairs daughter-- who knew she was in wrestling. Its been an hour or so already- and I'm guessing its going to end soon. Someone came out already- with his upbeat music. The announcer called him Sami Zayn- he looks cute. I felt my pocket get lighter- my phone fell out of my pocket. I bent down to get it. Feet were covering the floor- it was hard to see.

(christian)- " What happpened?!"he bends down with me, he shouts near me for me to hear him

(y/n)- " My phone fell" I heard another intro song being played- it was fast drumming- sounds like gym kind of music. I'm missing out on this just cause my phone had to fall out of my pocket. Ding ding ding! Oh no, the match is starting and I'm missing it. I finally see my phone behind a kids foot, for the love of god dont step-- and he stepped on my phone. The crowd goes oh! And I missed what the oh moment was. Christian stand back up to see what he missed.

(christian)- " (y/n)!" he calls to me,

(y/n)- " Hold on! I almost got it" I reached it with my finger tips.

(christian)- " (y/n)!" he shouts my name. I got up just as I grabbed my phone back.

I look towards me, one of the wrestlers facing right in front of me, we locked eyes- I knew this familiar face. His reaction to seeing me was surprised too- or it could be the fact that he  might have flew in between the ropes- landing near the barricade to stop his landing. I remember his name, it was--

(random fan)- " Seth Rollins!"

Seth. The one I met at the Concert. He's a WWE wrestler?!