Chapter 53: The End? (Part 1)

This is it guys! The end of this story, it has been a really long journey....what the fuck am I saying, Ignore that. Anyways...sorry it took me a long time to post, I honestly didn't know how I was going to end this...I read other fanfics, watch tv-- play fallout and wrestling...hell, even my dreams gave me an idea. weird....but yeah. This is an early Christmas present for all you readers <3 Enjoy. 

P.S.- Be on the lookout for another story around Christmas, I may have another story in my google docs **hint hint, wink wink***

P.S.S- Italics are to show that is like the interview style 

---------

( Months later)

Myy debut-- everything has been amazing. I've been getting some kind of reaction towards the crowd, some cheered and some boomed me. Its sort of the same wat Seth Rollins recived lately. I had so many matches-- I'm loving it. Never has the nervous feeling coming back to distract me. Here I am sitting by myself watching Total divas, I gotta say-- watching this is some roller coaster....I'm Glad all of that is over.

------

(Watching Total Divas)

(y/n)- " Is it on? Is it working? It is? Oh sh*t...oh-- am I allowed to say that?"

(Seth)- " You coming with me to the gym?" he asks as he walks into the living room.

(y/n)- " Wish I could-- I have friends visiting today"

(Seth)- " Oh right-- I'll be back later" he lowers down, I lift my head up him to kiss me. He's off-- I'm here in our house alone. My friends back home were coming to visit. Riley, Adam and jack. It's been forever since I've seen them, They would text me time to time-- they watched me debut and they freaked out. Can't wait to hangout with them and for them to officially meet Seth Rollins, He would go by his real name but he just is so use to being called Seth Rollins he'll stick with it.

(Time skip)

I finished eating breakfast-- putting my bowl in the sink. The doorbell rings and echos throughout the house. They're here! I walked over to the front of the house, opening the front door and there stood everyone. They all were exposing wide smiles and open arms.

(y/n)- " Guys!"

(Riley)- " (Y/n)!"

(Adam)- " What's up?"

(Jack)- " Hey-- whats up!?"

(y/n)- " Come on in!"

I moved aside to let in my friends, I was so happy that my friends are here. They entered and went straight towards the living room-- thank god I cleaned the house. They sat down on the couch-- helping themselves.

(Riley)- " So-- Where's The Man?"

(Adam)- " Yeah-- I'd like to meet this guy of yours, I'd like to say a few words to him"

(jack)- " Dude, you won't-- have you seen this guy?"

(Adam)- " We watch him on tv-- he looks tiny on tv"

The door bells once more-- that must be him. I rush towards the door and open it, Of course it's him. He hugs me immediately and kissing me, those kissing--- can't get enough.

(y/n)- " Glad you're here"

(Seth)- " Why-- you're friends here?"

(y/n)- " Yeah they just got here, I want you to meet them"