Chapter 50: Great news and It's for you this time

(couple weeks later)

I walk backstage of Monday Night Raw. I didn't really dress all that fancy, I just put on black skinny jeans and a loose,grey off the shoulder long sleeve. I wanted to be comforable. I wave hi to co-workers here and there. I texted Sasha and Paige, and everyone here but they haven't got back to me.

(worker)- "Excuse me Zoey, Carrano is looking for you"

(y/n)- " Oh really, okay-- thanks for letting me know" Oh boy-- Carrano is in charge of the Diva's division, he tells us who's gonna face who and what storyline I'll be with. Mick Foley was the one who told me about the Christian and zoey idea, but now that I'm out there with Seth it's going to be different. The other women told me to stay on his good side. Usually when Carrano wants you, its never anything good. I head towards his office, I was getting a little nervous like my legs were getting weak. Feels like I'm getting sent to the principal's office.

I knock on the door to be polite.

(Carrano)- " Zoey hey. Come please sit down--- we have a lot to discuss"

I came inside and sat down on the nearest chair, sort of away from him.

(y/n)- " Hey Carrano-- how's it going?"

(Carrano)- " Everything's good. Now, I brought you here to discuss some things"

(y/n)- " Nothing bad I hope ?"

(Carrano)- " No no, nothing bad. We just noticed how hard you've been training under Sasha, Paige, Christian and Rollins. Damn, you must be doing well." he chuckles

(y/n)- " Yeah-- I have a variety of good talented friends" I laugh with him

(Carrano)- " Well, with that-- we thought you worked very hard with all those talents, even though you left for a month or so.." he trails off.

(y/n)- " Yeah just personal things happened..."

(Carrano)- " Well...that cant happen again."

(y/n)- " It wont, promise"

(Carrano)- " Good, with that...we think you're ready to make your debut."

(y/n)- " No way. My debut!?"  Please tell me he's kidding, if he's not-- I'm going to faint or something.

(Carrano)- " Not only you will be debuting....The producers of the reality show 'Total Divas' would like to cast you and seth Rollins"

(y/n)- " This is like really good news Carrano-- thank you so much!"

(Carrano)- " We'll be looking forward to your first match next week"

(y/n)- " Thank so much!" I got up to shake his hand. I leave his office with a huge ass smile on my face. My phone vibrated in my back pocket, now everyone I texted finally got to me. I should tell them about the great news. I'll hold off on telling Seth, I want to tell him in person.

(time skip)

Christian and everyone are so stoked that I get my debut. I asked around backstage if they have seen Seth. I was told he was in te locker room. I headed over there to give him this amazing news. I'm like fucking excited but at the same time I'm going to be on live tv. What if I mess up-- people are going to see that. Ahhhh, don't think about it-- it's just a week away, I still get to train. Besides I've been training with Seth Freakin' Rollins. My boyfriend.The Boss, Sasha banks. Christian De silva and Paige. Jesus, if people knew who trains me then they will expect a lot from me.

I see the locker room just up ahead. The door opens and out comes Rollins, just the person I wanted to see. I see him lock eyes with me-- he smiles. I love seeing him smile. I approach him widening my arms cause I wanted to hold him. He smells good-- I can't get enough of his scent.

(Seth)- " Someone's affectionate today"

(y/n)- " I can't do this at work?"

(Seth)- " I can't people here know I've gone soft"

(y/n)- " You're not soft-- your just... Seth Rollins"

(Seth)- " You came here for a reason?" as he looks down, grabs my chin and kisses me.

(y/n)- " Oh shit-- yeah, really good news. You ready?"

(Seth)- " Give it to me"

(y/n)- " I'm debuting next week! "

(Seth)- " That's amazing, babe!" he grabs my face and kisses me nonstop, small little pecks. I couldn't help but giggle like a little girl.

(y/n)- " That's not all, the producers or Total Divas wants us to be on it."

(Seth)- " That's awesome. Hey-- told you someday you'll get your debut and star in a show"

(y/n)- " I don't remember you saying that?"

(Seth)- " I'm saying it now, come on lets get ready to head out there"