Chapter 33: Christian tried

Knee update:  worse .-. 

Anyways, I typed a whole lot yesterday.... like a lot. Interesting things happen coming up, like even I had some of the feels. 

Enjoy <3

-----------

(few days later), (( Christian's point of view ))

I sigh, locking my phone. (y/n)'s still not answering her phone.

(Sasha)- " Anything?" Sasha came around me, with a starbucks coffee in her hand.

(Christian)- " No, nothing. I don't know what to do"

(Sasha)- " Do you know where she can be?"

(Christian)- " I don't know, she can be anywhere"

(Sasha)- " She might need time for herself Chris"

(Christian)- " I'm just worried about her"

(Sasha)- " I know you are, but you caused this you know."

(Christian)- " I just wanted her, any way possible. Not like that- I just--"

(Sasha)- " I get it, you're her best friend. She can't ignore you forever"

(Christian)- " I want to go find her, but I got this stupid match later on tonight"

(Sasha)- " Who're you facing?"

(Christian)- " Rollins, they put me with him. Fuck"

(Sasha)- " We should get going then"

(time skip)

I stuck my arms in the leather jacket, it smells like her. I miss her, I miss her being around. There goes my music, I walk through the curtain, no smile on my face- having this match with Rollins is what I need. I walked down the ramp with my hood up, I didn't want to the fans- i just want to focus on Rollins. His music plays next, he walks on the top stage with a smug look. He struts down the ramp, just get in this ring- you bastard.

He climbs the top rope, jumping down- he gives me a stare. He has hate in his eyes. Ding. Ding. Ding.

(time skip)

I kicked out just in time, I'm exhausted- I don't want to lose this match. Rollins grabs me pulling me up to my feet. Hits me with a few punches, pushing me to the corner kicking me repeatedly. The ref shoves Rollins away from me, I went towards him going for a grapple attack but he counters me with a backbreaker. I was stunned, he kicks me in the gut- sets me up for a pedigree. There I go planted on the ring. I'm finished. He lifts my leg, the ref counts. One...two .. three.

(announcer)- " Here is your winner, Seth Rollins!"

I turn over to my side, I was hurting every where. I crawled out the ring, heading backstage. After I walk through the curtain, I grabbed some water and a towel. I Lost to that fucking asshole. He hurt (y/n), I hurt her too. I didn't want to hurt her. I want to make something right of this. I enter further backstage.

(Christian)- " Rollins!" I shouted

(Christian)- " Hey, Sami- have you seen Rollins?"

(Sami)- " Just turned that way"

(Christian)- " Thanks man"

I walk down reaching where he just passed by. There he was with Sasha, and other superstars. I went up to him, just by looking at this guy- just pisses me the fuck off.

(Christian)- " I need to talk to you"

(Seth)- " I got nothing to say to you"

(Christian)- " Now Rollins" I snarled.

He follows me away from Sasha, who leaves once Rollins came with me. We were away from people, a quiet spot.

(Seth)- " What do you want?"

(Christian)- " What did you say to (y/n)"

(Seth)- " Zoey? I just gave her some words she needed to hear"

(Christian)- " What was that, hmm?"

(Seth)- " You got what you wanted right? You got her to choose you, thats what you wanted right- me out of the picture?" he scoffs trying to leave, I place my hand on his chest pushing him back to make him stay

(Christian)- " I'm not done with you yet"

(Seth)- " I'm done with you, and her"

(Christian)- "She's left, and I don't know where she's at"

(Seth)- " Am I suppose to care?"

(Christian)- " I'm trying to make something right here"

(Seth)- " Whats that?"

(Christian)- " She didn't choose me, if she did she wouldn't have left. I know she has feelings for you- she wont speak to me, maybe you can convince her to come back"

(Seth)- " Like hell I won't, I don't like either one of you"

(Christian)- " What I did was a mistake, we both know that. It's clear she wants you not me"

(Seth)- " She's too late, I don't care" he storms off. 

(Christian)- " Her birthday's coming up, maybe you'll change your mind" he stops for a quick second then he continues to go off.