Chapter 29: Downfall of us all

I don't know what to say about this chapter.....(sigh).

Enjoy <3

--------------

(few days later)

Its friday, tomorrows the night that Christian and seth go against each other. I'm not looking forward to it. Christian and I booked a hotel room since the pay-per-view is here in Memphis. I invited Sasha over, we're enjoying eating snack on my bed and watching tv.

(Sasha)- " Did you see the Bella's tweet?"

(y/n)-" No why? What they say?"

(Sasha)- " Their on another fit magazine, proud of them"

(y/n)- "Yeah"

(Sasha)- " Whats wrong, when you speak like that, you have something going on in your mind"

(y/n)- " You know, tomorrows match with Seth and Christian"

(Sasha)- " Oh- right, who do you want to win?"

(y/n)- " I don't know, both?"

(Sasha)- " Thats not how it works"

(y/n)- " Look hear me out" I sat up, Sasha sat up too, she knew it was serious time now.

(Sasha)- " Okay, I'm listening"

(y/n)- " Christian, told me- he loves me, he even kissed me--"

(Sasha)- " What!"

(y/n)- "Shhh! That's not it- did you see the cake video on Xaviers channel?"

(Sasha)- " Yeah, that was funny what Seth did to you and Woods"

(y/n)- " Ha ha, after that- we got cleaned up, and we almost kissed, but Renee Young interrupted and it never happened"

(Sasha)- " You have a tough choice" she had a huge grin on her face, she isn't helping.

(y/n)- " I know, I just don't know"

(Sasha)- " I mean, you and Christian are both 24- seths, old- he's like 30"

(y/n)- " Sasha- you're calling our friend Seth Rollins old?"

(Sasha)- " Nevermind- just choose who makes you happy"

(y/n)- " They both do, Christian is my best friend and Seth, well he's my trainer and good friend"

(Sasha)- " I don't know what to tell you, your'e battling youself here"

The door opens, entering in Christian. Speak of the devil.

(Christian)- " Oh, you guys are having girl-time?"

(Sasha)- " Yeah, but I should be heading back. Gonna go to sleep"

(y/n)- " You sure?"

(Sasha)- " Yeah" she gets off the bed heading to the door.

(y/n)- " Goodnight!"

(Sasha)- " Night, see you tomorrow- good luck tomorrow Chris"

(Christian)- " Thanks, goodnight."

She closes the door, leaving Christian and I alone. I'm use to being alone with him but now its all different. I lay back in bed- going on my phone. I went to snapchat, I forgot I had snaps from my friends, Riley- Adam, and even Seth. I clicked on his first. His snaps were just him, making odd funny faces. It was funny, made me laugh.