Chapter 51: Your Debut (part 1)

Guys....It's 12:35 pm..... I've been typing and playing gears 4 all day. I don't know how I managed to type this but anyway, I got really into this... took me an hour to fucking find a right song for this...yeah, but I finally chose something I think fits perfectly.

Found it on youtube, youtube by Mr.AdamMassacre

This guy has some badass music. like no joke

Sooo I made a character to show what your ring gear will look like, lol I think it looks great-- so yeah :)
--------------

(Next week)

Oh god, oh god , oh god...a week past by....I've been spending so much time with Seth, training me. I feel confident that I will do great in the ring tonight. For my first debut match-- I'm going against My friend, and one of my trainers.....Sasha banks. I'm excited. I came out the locker room wearing my wrestling gear. Jesus, I forgot how revealing to me the are.. I walk around and people were smiling being friendly. I feel like I was missing something.

(Seth)- " Cover that ass, It was flashing me all the way back there" He smacks my ass, That fucking hurt!

(y/n)- " What the hell!" I laugh as I was in pain

(Seth)- " Here, this will look better" he zips off his sweater and ties it around my waist. Feels a little comforting that my ass was covered but once that bell rings, it comes off.

(Seth)- " You look great. Should wear this later on tonight" as he whispers into my ear.

(y/n)- " You wish!"as I smack his chest.

(Seth)- " A man can dream" as he laughs

(y/n)- " I gotta go do my hair and make up. I'll see you after my match right?"

(Seth)- " Of course, I'll see you later" as he grabs the side of my cheek and kisses me.

(time skip)

Oh my god, My match is next. I'm so nervous. I'm pacing back and forth-- Oh jesus christ.

(Christian)- " Hey-- Thought I'd be here to calm you down"

(y/n)- " Chris-- I'm so fucking nervous, it's not even funny"

(Christian)- " I can see that-- like jesus, okay-- lets get your mind off of it. Did you hear your entrance theme?"

(y/n)- " Oh yeah, I asked them if they can make it....more heavy, and a Remix version"

(Christian)- " Remix? Of what?"

(y/n)- " Something that's a little bit of me....and more of him-- just wait and see"

(Christian)- " Okay-- whatever, so you're a heel?"

(y/n)- " Yeah since I'm Seth Rollins girlfriend-- they wanted me to go heel too"

(Christian)- " So this makes us enemies?"

(y/n)- " It pretty much does" I chuckle

(Christian)- " I know you're gonna do great out there, don't think about the fans out there-- pretend your training, just don't make a mistake"

(y/n)- " Okay-- more things to think about it. I'm like two seconds about to like puke"

(Christian)- " Well your boyfriends coming, I'll see you after." as he taps my shoulder. I nodded and here comes Seth Rollins.

(Seth)- " There's my girl, you ready for your first match?" as he grabs me twirling me around

(y/n)- " Yes and no" he puts me down kissing my cheek

(Seth)- " You got this, you've worked so hard for this"

(y/n)-" I know, I'm so nervous-- what if I mess up or something?"

(Seth)- " I was in your position once"

(y/n)- " And how did you stop feeling like this?'

(Seth)- " Just went out there and face the music"

(y/n)- " Oh god.."

I hear music playing, That's my entrance music, yep-- people are propbably dazed and confused

(Seth)- " Is that my music?"

(y/n)- " It is, just remixed"

(Seth)- " Try not to out stage me next time" as he pulls me for a quick hug. He kisses my forhead. He lets me go and goes to the curtain-- lifting it up for me to pass. I walk through seeing everyone boo or cheer, Whichever they want. Since I'm a heel-- it's best to be hated. I stand at the top of the stage, admiring the crowd with a smirk on my face.

(announcer)- " From (your state/hometown), weighing in at (weight) pounds! Zoooeeyyy!!"

I stand like I own this place. I make my way down the ramp and into the ring. I rolled in, standing up taking off the sweater to reveal the rest of my gear. I hear some parts of the crowd cheer. I went towards the corner and climbed to the middle rope and looked towards the camera. This is my debut-- I gotta make sure people at home are experiencing this too. I jumped down, throwing the sweater to the corner for someone to pick it up. My music stops playing-- the nervous feeling is still there but not as much. I look towards the screen-- seeing Sasha's face blow up the screen. Her music was playing, I stretch to get ready for her to enter the ring.

Once she got in the ref signals the bell and I charge at Sasha taking her down with a clothesline.