How You Meet

Y/N: Your Name
--------------------

You won a competition to become Conor Maynard's opening act on his tour and you were very excited.

---On Tour---
You had been on tour for a few weeks now and it was getting more and more exciting each day and you ever wanted it to end. Since everyone had been working so hard you all got a few days off the tour and you had nothing to do so Conor asked you if you wanted to hang out with him for a day and being his fan and all you said yes.

---The Day With Conor---
It was 11:00 am and Conor had just picked you up. You had no idea what you were doing or where you were going but you didn't mind.
"Hey so Y/N? I forgot to tell you today I'm meeting up with a few mates is that cool with you? " he says and continues driving,
"Yeah that's cool. Where are we going with them?" You question and he shrugs alittle and replys saying,
"I don't really know to be honest but it'll be fun" he smiles and then stops the car. You both get out and the meet his friends at Starbucks. As you walk in you see a man who catches your eye, he has the most amazing hair and beautiful face, you find yourself staring at him and suddenly you snap back into reality.
"Y/N? Are you OK?" Conor asks concerned,
"I- I'm fine" you stutter and he looks at you weirdly.
"Anyway... That is Joe, Caspar, Mikey, Oli, Josh and this is my brother Jack" Conor says as he points out who is who and they all say hey to you and you sniles and say hey back to them. But when Jack says Hey you look at him and stare and then stutter
"H-Hey... m-my names Y/N..." you smile at him awkwardly and shake his hand.
You all order your favorite Starbucks drink and start talking. Over all you had a great time and once you had all left Starbucks, you all went to the park and was walking through it and you all sit down by the lake. You stare up at the sky and then to the ground and smile.
"Hey... Y/N?" You hear a soft voice say. It was Jack. You feel electricity rush through your body and your heart began to beat faster.
"oh uhh... hey Jack" You smiled,
"So I was wondering maybe if we could get to know eachother better? Like a date maybe?" he smiles causing you to blush and you say,
"Sure... I'd love too..." You look at him and smile.
"So uhh... here's my number... Give me a call?" he hands you a piece of paper with his number on it and alittle not saying,
Here's my number... Call me? X
You smiles and nod,
"Sure" You kiss him in the cheek then everyone spends the rest of the day together having fun.

---Author's Note---
Hey Guys!
So this was my very first imagine of this story! I hope you liked it! I am taking requests and ideas, so if you have any leave a comment or message me the request/idea. Thanks for reading!