The End

Disclaimer: NOT the end of this book.

You and Jack had been fighting for the past 30 minutes about something stupid.
"It's your fault that you broke the TV, playing your stupid game!" You yelled at him.
"It's not stupid and it's your fault for distracting me anyway!" He yelled back,
"I never distracted you! I was in the bedroom the entire time!"
"Yeah! Until you came downstairs and distracted me!"
"Liar!" You hissed. Jack had broken the TV by throwing the wii remote at it an he said it was your fault after you yelled at him for doing it.
"Don't call me that! I'm not a liar! You are!" He retaliated but you weren't taking any of it.
"That right there is lying!"
"Is not!"
"Anyway the only other place you would lie is in some other girls bed!" Damn. That hit Jack hard.
"You think I'm cheating on you? Ha! Coming from the girl who spends so much time with her boyfriends brother than her actual boyfriend!" He shouted at you and you shook your head.
"That's bull shit! Before I met you, you were always cheating on girls who you were with so whose to say you've changed?!" You shouted at him.
"I have! I'd never cheat on you, Y/N! But you'd cheat on me because you spend so much time with Conor and not me!" He complained at you and before you actually thought about what you were gonna say you shouted back,
"I spend too much time with you, Jack! It's over! It's over..." You turned away from him and then grabbed your car keys,
"What do you mean it's over? Where are you going?" Jack asked more calmly.
"I'm breaking up with you and I'm going as far away as possible from you!" You said, still shouting. You stormed towards the door and opened it,
"Y/N? Don't go... I'm sorry!"
"Save it, Jack. Goodbye." You left and slammed the door.
"But.. Y/N... I love you..."

Little did Jack know, before you found out that he broke the TV, you had something to tell him. You weren't the only one leaving Jack because you were gonna tell him that you're pregnant with his child.

-----------------------------------------
Sorry if the title scared you or something, I didn't know what to call it. Anyway I'm writing short ones whilst I work on some other long ones. Sorry it's so bad I literally just wrote it... thanks for reading!