Period Pains

Today was the unfortunate day that your period started again. You had period cramps that were so bad youcould barely get out of bed. Once you woke up you saw that Jack wasn't there and then you heard your phone buzz.
Jack ❤️😘🌍-
Hey Babe. Sorry I wasn't there when you woke up... Busy with work 🙁 I'll be home later though! Hope all is good and take cared of yourself 😘 Love you loads xxxxx 😘❤️

You quickly texted back.

You-
That's OK 🙁 wish you were home... it's that time of the month for me and it's real bad... Love you more and can't wait to see you later ❤️ xxxxxxx

You sent the text and then got up and put on one of Jack's hoodies and some leggings. You then tied your hair up into a messy bun. But then your phone buzzed again.

Jack 😘❤️🌍-
Oh... ok... I'll be home ASAP! Stay in bed! I Love you more xxxxx

You ignored the fact that Jack told you to stay in bed and went downstairs and made yourself some breakfast. Whilst you were making breakfast you felt someone hug you from behind.
"I told you to stay in bed..." it was Jack. He then puts a bag on the counter.
"I thought you weren't gonna be home till late? " You say looking confused.
"I know but I told my boss I was going home cause you were 'ill'. Why? Aren't you happy to see me? " he questions but you smile and say,
"I would have been fine on my own. But of course I'm happy to see you. I always am. " he kisses you and picks you up and carries you to the bed.
"Stay here. I'll make you breakfast."

---15 Minutes Later---
Jack comes upstairs with a tray full of things you love. On the tray was Y/F/B (Your/Favorite/Breakfast), Y/F/M (Your/Favorite/Movie), a hot chocolate, hot water bottle and many other things you love.
"Jack! You didn't have to do this!" YOY say shocked.
"I didn't have too. I wanted too. " he said with a sweet but cheeky smile as he walks over to the TV and puts Y/F/M in it.
"I sware we didn't have that movie on DVD!" you say confused,
"We didn't. I bought it for you" he says and you smile at him as he hands you the control.
"I'll be back" Jack says as he leaves the room.

---10 Minutes later---
Jack comes back and he is now wearing his lazy clothes. But whilst he was out you were watching the movie.
"I thought you would have to go back to work? "
"Nope. I said I was having the day off" he says as he lays down next to you on the bed. He puts his arm around you and you snuggle up to his side.
"You didn't have too do all this for me..." you say with a sleepy voice and he says,
"I wanted too... I love you" you close your eyes and smile,
"I love you too"

---Author's Note---
Hey guys and girls!
Sorry this one was short as well but it's late at night for me and I felt like updating. Request are open! Thanks.