Celebration? (4)

---Jack's P.O.V---
Every minute after she left I wanted to text her to come back. But I knew that she wouldn't. I missed her. Then my phone buzzed. I hoped it was Y/N.
Conor- Well done 👍🏻
Jack- What?
Conor- For loosing her 🙄
Jack- Dude, that wasn't my fault
Conor- Then whose fault was it then?!
Jack- idk but it wasn't mine
Conor- are you stupid or something?! Who was the one that cheated on there girlfriend by kissing Lydia?! That was YOU! No one else! So man up and take fucking realisability for something YOU caused! Your my brother and I expected better from you! I'm disappointed in you...
Jack- Seems like everyone is disappointed on me at the moment
Conor- Quit feeling sorry for yourself! Y/N is the one you should feel sorry for!
Jack- whatever
I turned my phone off and went upstairs to bed. The bed was so lonely and empty without Y/N... I missed cuddling into her. I miss her...

---Your P.O.V---
I lay there in bed staring at the ceiling, thinking of Jack. Then my phone buzzed.
Conor- Hey Y/N. I heard what happened. How you holding up?
Y/N- I don't even know anymore...
Conor-You still coming to the party?
Y/N- I don't know
Conor- You need to sort things out with Jack
Y/N- I know... I gotta go... I'm going to bed. Goodnight Conor
Conor- G'night
You switch off your phone and continue staring at the ceiling. This was gonna be a long night...

---Y/N's P.O.V---
It was only a few days until the party and you still had no idea of you were going or not. Lydia was going and Jack obviously was too. You were worrying about it because Jack was around Lydia. However, most of your friends were going because they were Jack's friend too. Only a few people know about what happened with you and Jack and they were your parents, his parents, Conor, Lydia, Y/B/F (Your/Best/Friend) and Josh (because he lived with Conor). You didn't want everyone knowing because this was something private. However, everyone was soon to know since you were gonna put a video up about it. You set up your camera and then started recording and sat down.
"Hey, guys and girls... Y/N here... so you may have recognised that the background is different and not in mine and Jack's house..." You take a deep breath and say,
"That's because I'm at my parents house... I'm at my parents house because... At the moment Jack and I are... aren't exactly together anymore..." a tear escapes your eye and you wipe it away and sniff.
"Sorry... We didn't exactly break up... we just... we needed some time apart because something very important and heartbreaking has happened... no one has died and no one is injured... just something I'm sure some of you have gone through... and it's tough, y'know?"  You look down and a few more tears run down your face and you wipe them away.
"I can't believe I'm crying on camera... I'm sorry... I also wanted to say thanks to Conor... he's been a great friend to me since this has all happened. Even though we were good friends anyway.... so I still care about Jack and I still love him but things at the moment are just... just... not working..." for a few seconds you sit there staring at the ground as a few more tears escape your eye. You wipe them away and the sniff and take a deep breath and say,
"So... that's all I really wanted to say... I also didn't put any makeup on so sorry about that... anyway... thanks for watching...." you almost burst out into tears as you say,
"Bye..." once the camera had cut off you burst out into tears. You edit the video and title it 'Life Update-Heartbroken'. The description said,
'For those who are confused Jack and I are still together in a way since we never officially broke up. I've just left to stay at my parents house since we needed some time apart. If anything else happens I will update you. What happened between us will most likely be kept private. I don't know if Jack will post a video on this. I still love Jack... I still care about him... Thanks for watching the video...' then you uploaded the  video and stare at the ground. Was this the right choice to post the video?

---Jack's P.O.V---
A notification popped up on my phone. Y/N had posted a video. I read the title 'Life Update-Heartbroken'. I knew she was talking about me.
I watched the whole video and read the description. I loved her too. Whilst watching the video a few tears rolled down my face. I didn't wanna make a video about it, but I couldn't keep it from my subscribers. So I set up my camera and started recording.
"Hey. So you may or may not have seen Y/N's video but if you have...  what she said was true. At the moment me and Y/N aren't exactly together. We haven't broken up but I guess you could say our relationship is on pause... I don't know for how long or when this will stop. It's seems she doesn't want people to know exactly what happened but all I'm gonna say is I did something really stupid. I still love her... thanks for watching... bye guys..."  I then finished recording and the edited the video. I called it 'The Heartbreaking Truth' and I didn't write anything in the description. Then I uploaded the video.