Happier

Jack's P.O.V
I saw her again today. She was with her new boyfriend, walking through the park. She looked happier with him. Happier then she ever was with me. We've been apart for a month now. When I saw her, he said something to her laugh. That smile brought back so many memories. I hurt her more then anyone ever could. I broke her heart and this guy has fixed it. He would never love her as much as I would. She deserves better then me. Better then anything I could ever give her. I try to smile and hide the truth to all my friends, family and sometimes even strangers. I knew one day she'd fall for someone new but she needed to know that if he broke her heart like I did,  I'd be waiting here for her. I would give anything for her, she's my everything. She's my world. My friends told me I'd find someone new but everything is reminding me of her. Everything was perfect about her. Her smile. Her laugh. Her grin. Her hair. Everything. But I knew that she'd be happier with someone new. Someone other than me. Someone who won't break her like me. Someone better then me. I miss her. I miss her like crazy. I think about her, about us. But that us, is no more. What we had was gone. What we did was gone. I guess she looked happier. A lot happier. But with out her, I'm not happier. I knew I was happier with you. The chance I had was gone. Just like she was.

-----------------------------------------
Based off of Ed Sheeran's song, Happier.
This one was soooooo bad but it was just a quick update whilst I work on requests.
Thanks for reading!