Not For Your Eyes |REQUEST|

"AWWW NO!" Caspar yelled as you scored a goal against him on Fifa.
"HA SUCKER!!!!!" You shouted back with a laugh.
"NO FAIR!" Just as Caspar finished his sentence, the phone rang.
"Looks like Joe's here. I'll go downstairs and find him." Caspar said, answering the phone and then walking towards the apartment door and then leaving. Just as Caspar left you rested your head on Jacks shoulder and he smiled.
"You ok?" He asked and you sighed,
"Yeah, just tired." Then you looked up at him and smiled. For a moment he just stared at you, smiling.
"What?" You asked, confused.
"Jack??" No reply.
"EARTH TO JACK?!"
"Oh! Uhh yeah?" He said as he jumped a little.
"What were you staring at?"
"You. You're so beautiful, you know that right?" Jack said as you began to blush. You smiled and lightly hit his arm,
"Stopppp!!!" You groaned.
"You are though..." Jack smiled at you and then lightly kissed your lips. You then kissed him back and deepened the kiss. As he pulled you closer, your arm wrapped around his neck. You stopped for a second.
"Um.. what's wrong?" Jack asked confused, his arm still wrapped around your lower back.
"Joe and Caspar will be up here soon..." you looked down.
"Who cares..." you heard him mumble as he kissed you again, harder than before. Soon after, Joe and Caspar had left your mind. The only thing on your mind at this point in time was Jack. Jack, being the smooth guy he is, gradually pulled you onto his lap. You were facing him and continued kissing his lips. His other hand was now amongst your long (unless it's short 😂) soft hair.
"Y/N..." Jack moaned into your lips as his hand slowly crept up the back of your shirt.
BEEP BEEP!
It was your phone. You glanced over at the screen to see a text from Caspar.
Caspar:
Me n Joe decided to go get Nando's. We'll bring it back to have with you! Unless we eat it all on the ride back... See ya in 30!
You looked into Jacks eyes and smiled.
"Caspar will be here in 30 minutes..." You said as Jack grinned.
"It'll only take 10..." You raised an eyebrow as the grin grew bigger on Jacks face. Before you could reply, you were cut off by Jacks lips connecting with yours, continuing where you left off. Jacks hand snaked back up the back of your shirt again as you both continued kissing. The buttons on your shirt were now undone and was then thrown across the room. As the kisses continued Jacks top was the next to go, joining your shirt somewhere around the room. You then moved off of Jacks lap and lay on the sofa. You then pulled Jack on top of you and wrapped both arms around his neck, loosely. You felt his cold hands run down your back and make there way to the button of your skin tight black jeans. He undid the button and and slowly pulled them down to just below your butt. One of Jack's hands made there way onto your ass, grabbing it slightly. The kisses became rougher but yet were still full with love and passion. Your hand rubbed up and down Jack's back as you pulled him closer towards you and—
"Um.. Y/N? Jack?" Suddenly you and Jack pulled away the kiss you were sharing and then your eyes darted over towards... Joe and Caspar. Crap.
"Oh uh... Hi guys! We weren't expecting you back so quickly.. haha..." You laugh awkwardly, trying to avoid eye contact.
"Yeah, we could tell." Joe rolled his eyes. The awkward silence was upon you all for a couple seconds.
"Did you uhh... did you get the Nando's?" Jack asked and Caspar nodded.
"Yeah.. I'll um... I'll just go and put this in the uhh... kitchen while you and uh Y/N... get sorted out..?" Joe said as he awkwardly headed to the kitchen. By now Jack was no longer on top of you. For a few seconds Caspar just stood there, staring at you.
"Uh... Caspar? I'd appreciate it if you weren't staring at MY girlfriends tits like that..." Jack said as Caspar's daydream came back to reality.
"Oh uh! Yeah! Right!" Caspar turned red like a tomato as he ran off to the kitchen. You looked over at Jack and he was staring at you.
"Uh...Jack? I'd appreciate it if you weren't staring at MY tits like that..." you said, mocking Jack.
"Seriously Y/N? Your the only girl I can actually do that to and now you're telling me off for it?' You frowned slightly as you laughed and said,
"Do that later or whatever! We got a Nando's waiting for us!" You said as you go to run off to the kitchen but Jack calls you back.
"Forgetting something?" He smirks, handing you your shirt.
"I'd rather you didn't put it on but since Joe and Caspar's here... this one time, I'd rather you did." You laughed and then kissed him. You put on your shirt and then ran off the kitchen. Well that was awkward!

——————————————————
Sorry for not updating in so long! I'm useless. Tbh I lost interest in writing... Ages ago this was a request but I can't remember who for or anything like that. If you requested this, let me know! Also gimme ideas for future chapter ideas! Thanks for sticking around!

ALSO...!
I'm sorry another the rants in the past few chapters. I understand why Jack left the jungle and all that. Sorry for any confusion or whatever ❤️

-UNEDITED-