Celebration? (3)

---Listen To Song Whilst Reading---
"You.. you what?" You say as your makeup runs down your face as well as the tears.
"Y/N?! I... I didn't know you were there!" Jack says and he reaches out for you. You step back so he can't touch you. Then you walk off and Conor follows you. You walk back to your car as fast as you can so Conor won't catch up. You get in your car and drive home, leaving the others behind.

---At Home---
You've been home for a while now and all you have been doing is sitting there with tissues, crying. You here someone knock at the door and then Conor comes in.
"Y/N?! Are you ok?" He sits by you on the sofa and you shake your head to say 'no'. Then he puts his arm around you and you cry into his shoulder.
"I'm gonna go talk to Jack" he says as he gets up and you nod. Then Conor leaves.
Your phone rings over and over again. It was Jack trying to call you. Then your phone buzzes over and over again. It was Jack trying to text you. Your phone said
Jackipoo ❤️🌍😍😘 Missed Call (12)
Jackipoo ❤️🌍😍😘 Texts (5)
Jack- Y/N... I'm so sorry. Please answer the phone!
Jack- Y/N please!
Jack- please...
Jack- I don't like Lydia in that way! I swear! I love you and only you...
Jack- I made a mistake. I was jealous of you spending so much time with Conor and I felt like you didn't want anything to do with me anymore. If you wanna leave me, I'll understand why. But I will always care about you and love you. If we were ever to split it would break my heart as well as messing up my life. I don't know what I would do without you. Y/N, I love you. Please forgive me...
Tears roll down your face even more. Suddenly your phone buzzes again and it was Conor calling you.
"Hello?" You say as you wipe your eyes.
"Y/N?" That wasn't Conor's voice. It was Jack.
"What?" You say in an moody tone.
"I am so sorry. I know that no matter what I say to you, you will probably never forgive me. So there's no point in me wasting my breath. I'll be home soon and if you're not there I guess you don't wanna be with me anymore. I just want you to know that... I love you" he says and he sounds like he really means it. Then you hang up. You stay sat on the sofa with tissues in hand.
A few minutes go by and you hear someone unlock and open the door. It was Jack.
"Y/N?" Jack says and you look up at him. His eyes looked tired and his cheeks looked wet. You hadn't been the only crying. He walks over to the end of the sofa and sits on it. You look away from him, at the floor. You sniff and wipe your eyes.
"I should have trusted you." He says and you say,
"I guess Conor told you about the party..."
"Yeah..." he says awkwardly.
"I... I think I should stay at my parents for a few nights..." you says and Jack doesn't looked shocked.
"If that's for the best..." he says sadly.
"I don't wanna break up. I just think we need some time apart. To give each other time to think and understand what happened... I still love you more then anything or anyone and that won't change for sure... but... I need time to think. You probably do too. It's very likely that I won't be going to the party... I'm sorry..." you say and you see a tear roll down Jack's face but then he wipes it away.
"Ok... I understand... I still love you too..." you get up and go upstairs and pack a few things but not everything. You go downstairs and put your stuff in your car. Then you head back to the house to say bye.
"Jack?" You say and he walks into the living room.
"I'm going now..." you say as you take and a deep breath.
"Oh... uhh ok..." he says, avoiding eye contact with you.
"Well I guess this is goodbye..." you say as you try to hold back the tears.
"Yeah... I'll see you soon, yeah?" He says as he clears his throat. He could tell you were close to crying.
"yeah..." you say as you turn to leave.
"Y/N... wait..." he says and you turn around.
"What?" He then walks over to you and then he looks down at you then you look up at him. Then he says,
"I... I love you..." a tear runs down you face then you say,
"I... I... I love you too..." you say with barely any breath. Then he embraces you and then kisses you. You know you shouldn't but you kiss back. Then you break away from him and open the door.
"Bye, Jack..." you say and before he could see you, you shut the door and break down into tears.

---Jack's P.O.V---
I can't believe I let this happen. I let the girl of my dreams go. Although she said she'd be back I can't stand the thought of not being around her. I did this. I sit in the sofa and break down into tears. I let her go.

---Author's Note---
Hey...
I don't know why but this was really hard to write... anyway I hope you enjoyed!
Thanks