Little Things (2)

T.V Shows-
One You Watch Together: The Walking Dead
Jack Watches Alone: Football
You Watch Alone: Vampire Diaries

What The Guys Think Of You:
Conor- Conor thinks you're a lot like Jack. He thinks you're funny and you get the rest of the guys humour.
"I think Y/N is really funny and sweet. Perfect for Jack"

Josh- Josh likes you. You and him aren't really the best of friends, but you get on quiet well when you do hang out.
"Me and Y/N get on and she's good for Jack"

Oli- Before you and Jack met you were good friends with Oli. Your little brother is best friends with James so you and Oli met through them. As soon as you started talking you guys hit it off and became good friends, maybe even best friends.
"I love Y/N, as a friend. She's great and one of my best friends for sure!"

Joe- Joe was your childhood best friend. You've known each other for years and it was actually because of Joe you met Jack. He invited you out one night and his friend came along with you guys too and that is also when you realised Oli was friends with Joe.
"Y/N... There is really no way of describing her... she's brilliantly funny and weird. Great to be around!"

Caspar- Before you and Jack were together he had a massive crush on you but never told you. He thinks your weird, funny and adorable. Since you and Jack had been together he no longer had a crush on you. However, if you and Jack were ever to split he go right back to liking you again.
"Y/N is great and I love to be around her. She makes everything fun! Also she likes pizza...!'"

Mikey- Mikey was one of your ex boyfriends. Before either of you knew Jack, Mickey was your boyfriend. You broke up because you both felt it was the right thing to do since you were both busy with your job. Mickey and you spend the least amount of time together since it probably gets a a bit awkward after a while, even though no one knows of your past relationship.
"Y/N. She's alright... nice."

Jack- He loves you to pieces. YOUR his entire world and more. Him without you is like ice cream without cream or pizza without the topping. Even when you argue like any other couple he still can't get enough of you.
"She's the best thing that's ever happened to me. No words can describe her, Y/N, I love you"

Songs:
Your 'Romantic Song'- Ben Haenow 'All Yours'
Your Breakup Song- Birdy 'Skinny Love'
Your Special Song- Taylor Swift 'You Belong With Me'

Dates:
First Date- A romantic candle lit dinner then followed by a walk along the beach then finishes with watching the sunset go down.

Date he asked you to be his Girlfriend- Since you and Jack were child at heart, he took you to a theme park. Towards the end of the date he asked you to be his girlfriend and you said 'Yes'.

Date with your first kiss- It was New Years Eve and you were watching the fireworks. You sat there watching them and then you looked over at Jack and he looked over at you, then your eyes met. He then kissed you and you kissed back. That was one of the best nights of your life.

---Authors Note---
Hey guys and girls!
I know I've said this before but thanks for 1k! Also thanks for all the support I've been getting from writing these chapters! I appreciate every single one of you! Especially the ones who vote 😉... I'm joking! I appreciate you all! Anyway enough of me wasting your time...
Thanks!