Argument |Request|

You were in the kitchen washing up when you heard the front door open. You knew it was Jack and the boys since Jack said they were coming over tonight for a night in. You heard them all talking as they came into the living room. You felt someone hug you from behind and once they let go you turned around to see Jack,
"Hey" You said and he smiled at you,
"Hey, you ok?" He asked and you nodded,
"You ok?" He nodded too.
"Come say hi to the boys. They're in the living room." You followed Jack into the living room and then said hi to the boys.
"Anyone want a drink?" You asked and Jack shook his head.
"Nah, were going out soon." He said and you looked confused at him.
"But it's really late?" You asked,
"Yeah. We're going out to the club so we're gonna get drinks there." He said and you frowned,
"What's up with you?" He asked and you sighed.
"You. You always go out and leave me here to tidy or wash dishes or whatever!" You say as you turn away from him.
"I do not!" He protested.
"Course not." You said sarcastically then Jack frowned too.
"You really think I leave you to go out with the boys and make you clean? Typical." Jack said as he rolled his eyes.
"Typical?! What's that suppose to mean?!" You spin around so your now looking at him,
"I work my ass off just so I can keep YOU happy!"
"What? And you think I don't?! Jack I come home everyday from work exhausted and all I wanna do is go upstairs to bed and sleep! But oh no! I can't since I have cleaning to do! I have washing to do! I have tiding to do to keep OUR house clean and presentable for people to come over and not think we're a bunch of messy people who don't care! And what do you do?! You go out almost every single fucking night to get drunk with your mates whilst I'm stuck here tiding the mess YOU'VE made!" The boys were all looking up from there phones now. Sitting there in silence whilst you and Jack fight.
"I'VE MADE?! I'm not the one who leaves there fucking bra on the bedroom floor! I'm not the one who leaves makeup around the sink! I'm not the one with so many clothes that my wardrobe is over flowing!" Jack retaliated.
"The only reason make up is all around the sink he so I actually look presentable for you! But why should I when where make up to look good for you when you're never here!"
"You were makeup for you not me! Well I'm here now aren't I?!"
"For like 10 minutes! Then you'll be going out to the club with the boys, having fun, getting drunk and that leaves me here, by myself again!" Before you could say anything else, Conor stood up.
"I think it's best for us guys to wait in the other room.." He suggested and then the other guys agreed.
"No. Stay here. I don't care if you see us fighting!" Jack said and then you rolled your eyes.
"No change there! Always bossing people around!" You say and he laughs sarcastically,
"Me? Bossing people around?! You're the one who bosses me around!"
"Me?! If I bossed you about then you wouldn't be going out clubbing everyday! Getting drunk! Probably kissing other fucking girls!" You began shouting as well as Jack at this point.
"I've never cheated on you before in my entire life so how fucking dare you accuse ME of it!"
"Yeah like that's the truth!"
"Says you! You wear skirts or dresses that are so short that your ass is hanging out! Or it's so low around your neck it's shows off half your boobs! Don't act like you don't know all the guys at the club stare at you because of it!" You looked at Jack in disgust,
"No I do not! Because if I did I know you'd shout at me for it! I know what you're like Jack Maynard! Before we got together I knew that you were apparently the 'player' of the group so whose to say you haven't changed?!" Jack looked hurt. But he shook his head then went back to the angry one he had previously,
"Well I have changed! I'm not a player! If anything you are! I see the way you talk to the other guys! All giggly and cute!"
"What?! I DO NOT fancy anyone else but you! I would never EVER dream of cheating on you!"
"And you think I would cheat on you instead of you cheating on me?!"
"Yeah! I do!" The boys looked at you both. Shocked. Jack looked even more hurt. You had tears brimming your eyes. This had gotten out of hand.
"Gee thanks Y/N! You're such a great girlfriend!" Jack replied sarcastically,
"And what? Your a great boyfriend? Ha! You have no idea how much time I've dedicated to you, to our dates, to our home, to us! You also have no idea how much time I've waisted waiting for you to come home and waiting for you to show up for out date night but oh no! You forgot cause you were out drinking and fucking other girls!"
"I've dedicated my time to you as well y'know! I was never out drinking or shagging other girls! I was busy with my job, my family, my friends!"
"Oh cause I'm not important to you like your career, family and friends. Thanks. That means a lot." You say sarcastically and roll your eyes.
"It's not like you put effort into us either!"
"Jack! You're my main priority, my number one, my everything! I'd like to think I'm the same to you but I'm clearly not!"
"Sure. Sure, you keep thinking that. Keep telling yourself that but I can tell you this, your wrong. In fact, y'know what Y/N? Fo--"
"Guys! Stop arguing!" Joe interrupted and you both looked over at him and you crossed your arms.
"You two shouldn't be arguing. You never normally speak to each other like this so why start now?" Joe was right. You shouldn't be arguing.
"Joe, you don't know what it's like to be with someone whose never here!" You stated and Jack rolled his eyes.
"Y/N. Jack. Just stop this! It's ridiculous."  Oli now joined the 'argument'.
"Yeah. All of this is stupid. You love each other and you're arguing over something stupid." Mikey added and then Conor joined in,
"Y/N... Jack would never cheat on you. He loves you. He may go out a lot but that doesn't mean he doesn't love you." Jack looked over at you and then back to the boys.
"And Jack. Y/N doesn't wear clothes that show her ass and boobs. If she did we would all know cause you'd be staring at her body the entire time. So can you just stop arguing about something so idiotic!" Conor had a point.
"Conor's right guys. You two have such a good relationship. Don't let one argument ruin it all." Josh was right too. You sighed and looked to the floor.
"Look, I don't think anyone's up for going out tonight after that. So I think it's best for me and the boys to leave Y/N and Jack alone to sort this out. Come on guys." Caspar said as him and the boys got up. As they left you stood there in silence.
"You better sort this out." Conor said just before leaving.

After the boys had left you stood there in silence, so did Jack. You wouldn't look at him. He wouldn't look at you.
"Do you really think I'd cheat on you?" You asked before looking over at Jack.
"No." He shook his head,
"Do you really think I'd cheat on you?" Jack asked and you shook your head.
"I-I hope not..." you stuttered and then Jack sighed.
"I'm sorry, Y/N... I didn't mean what I said. You're my number one, too... I promise I won't let you down anymore. I promise I won't go out as much and drink as much." Jack apologised to you and you apologised back.
"I'm sorry too. I didn't mean it either. I still love you, y'know?"
"I love you too..." Jack came over to you and hugged you. He had one hand in your hair and one hand around your waist as you buried your head into him and he rested his head on yours. You had your arms around his chest, hugging him tightly. You looked up at him and he looked down at you then you kissed. It was a long, full on, passionate kiss. You pulled apart then smile at each other, you go to kiss Jack again but before you do he says,
"By the way... You're the only girl I've fucked in a long time." You laugh,
"I guess that makes it all better then." You say sarcastically.
"Did you know...You're so weird." Jack laughs,
"Thanks. I love you too." You kiss before then heading off to bed.

-----------------------------------------
Just thought that the ending sounding super pervy and creepy. And when I wrote 'heading off to bed' I didn't mean sleeping together.
Oh well.
I'm still working on like 3 or 4 other requests atm so if I haven't published your request yet it's probably because I'm working on other things at the same time. Enjoy!