Broken Hearts

Today you went out to dinner with Conor since Jack couldn't make it. You had a great time apart from the fact your boyfriend, Jack, didn't reply to your texts.

Y/N-
Hey, Jack. Can you do me a favour and pick me and Conor up after dinner please? Thanks babe x

Y/N-
We've just finished dinner, so can you pick me up now please? X

Y/N- Jack?

Y/N-
I guess your not coming... I'll just have to walk home with Conor instead then...

You and Conor had just arrived at your apartment and got into the elevator.
"I hope Jack's okay..." you said and Conor smiled reassuringly.
"He'll be fine. He probably just fell asleep or something..." He told you and you sighed,
"Maybe..."

You went to unlock the door to yours and Jack's apartment but it was already unlocked. This was odd. You opened the door and you both went it the apartment. It smelt of a perfume you didn't recognise. You looked over at Conor, who was taking his shoes off and noticed a pair of shoes. They weren't yours.
"Go into the living room, I'm just gonna go see if Jack's in the bedroom." You said and then headed towards the bedroom.
"JACK?!" You yelled as you opened the door to see Jack in bed with another girl. Jack looked over at you and you were frowning.
"Oh uh Y/N! I didn't hear you come in!" Jack said and you shook your head.
"Probably cause you were fucking moaning so loud!" You yelled. Jack looked shocked,
"It's not what it looks like!" He lies,
"Jack, it's pretty darn clear what it looks like! You're cheating on me!" You yell and then you hear Conor walk towards the bedroom.
"Everything oka--" He stops and looks in the bedroom.
"Oh..." You looked at the women in the bed. You recognised her from somewhere. Then you realised. It was the girl from the club who was all over Jack until he said he had a girlfriend.
"Y/N, I'm so sorry!" He apologised but you shook your head.
"Save it, Jack." You said as you opened the closet and grab a suitcase out of it.
"What are you doing?" He asked and you threw the suit case down and turned around and looked at him.
"I'm fucking leaving you, Jack!" You said before turning back around and throwing your stuff in your suit case. You wanted to cry but you were so angry, you couldn't. All you felt was anger. Sadness. Conor just stood in the door way, in shock. Scowling at Jack.
"What the fuck is your problem, Jack?!" Conor asked.
"Stay out of it Conor. It's not your problem!" Jack shouted at him.
"Y'know what Jack? You can fuck the hell off for all I care!" Conor shouted before leaving the apartment.
"Don't leave, Y/N. I love you..." he says and you laugh.
"Tell that to the condom packet on the floor!" You shouted at him and he sighed. You went over to the draws and picked up your clothes and threw them into the suitcase.
"Geez, what's she so pissed about?" The girl in the bed asked.
"Me?! WHAT AM I SO PISSED ABOUT?! I'm so 'pissed' at the fact that I went for a nice dinner and I asked Jack to come but he said he was busy! And when I come back to MY apartment and MY boyfriend then I walk into MY bedroom to see Jack fucking some other girl!" You yell at her angrily and she looks shocked. You then pick up the suitcase and storm out of the room, down to the bath room and pick up your make up. You hear foot steps head towards the bathroom. It was Jack.
"Y/N, please forgive me..."
"No, fuck off!" You yell as you pick up the last thing you need from the bathroom.
"Y/N, what can I do to make you forgive me?!" He asks and you don't reply. You try to leave but Jack stops you by standing in the doorway.
"Y/N, talk to me!"
"No! I'm never forgiving you Jack Maynard!" You say as you go to push past him but he holds you back.
"Y/N! Hear me out! I'm so so so sorry!"
"Just drop it Jack! And get this through your head, I'm not forgiving you! It's over!" As soon as the word 'over' left your mouth, the tears started to flow. You managed to get past him and then you throw your makeup bag into the suitcase. You zip up the suitcase and then open the front door,
"Y/N!" Jack says as he grabs your arm,
"Get the fuck off me!" You say as you break free from his grip. You then leave the apartment and head down the corridor,
"Y/N! Don't go! I love you..."

It's safe to say both of your hearts turned into broken ones after that day.

-----------------------------------
This one was really bad actually 😂
Anyway I don't have much to say but thanks for reading!

Quick question, what would you do in this situation? Would you forgive Jack or not?